Morrissey Central "DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP ME" (April 6, 2021)

Whoever produced that first video should be given an award 🥇

Yes, I’ve heard she’s been bad Fettle..Do you think she’ll pull through??

Yes & no. She's got a long term health condition that isn't going to make performing easy, but she's determined to get back on stage so I expect she'll do something.

Yes & no. She's got a long term health condition that isn't going to make performing easy, but she's determined to get back on stage so I expect she'll do something.
She is, and always has been a rough diamond in my view ...
I heard a piece on the wireless the other week about her recent I’ll health ... I wish her well ...

I wanna see Moz playing songs from Dog Chain. In a blazer with his hair cut and with band members wearing t-shirts that don't have the word 'f***' on them.
Oh come on... yes songs from dog🤟
In a blazer 👎haircut 🤘
Band wearing something offensive 🤘🤘🤘

I wanna see Moz playing songs from Dog Chain. In a blazer with his hair cut and with band members wearing t-shirts that don't have the word 'f***' on them.

I have to admit, as much as I was a mullet enthusiast, his hair did look ace in the New Year's video....

I’d like to see songs from his back catalogue that have not been prolific in the set list of recent years. Although only 3 Dog tracks have been done, and only 3 times at that - 3 or so should be added to a back catalogue setlist but that’s it.
Yes, a smart blazer and haircut would make all the difference.

The video is good ;,talk about bisexuality????

I would like to see the blazer before adding it to a wish list 🧐 - but everything else would be nice.

The video is good ;,talk about bisexuality????

Hi. Banbury... did you watch that documentary the other month about the style council.... I had it on my planner for ages... watched it yesterday....
I think I’ve been a mod for years without knowing it 🤣🤣🤣
hello squire, trust well. I to have this saved to watch eta weekend. Did watch Quodrophenia again recently , timeless classic. First haircut in approx 87 years next week might go Mod 👍😉

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom