David, with all due respect.....why

your dictionary

your dictionary
Instead of the forum password and the chat password, why not combine them both into one? Seems like a pretty easy thing to do. (of course, *I* am not qualified to do this, but it just seems weird. "ONE PASSWORD, ONE WORLD" Please think about this.) Thank you.

Instead of the forum password and the chat password, why not combine them both into one? Seems like a pretty easy thing to do. (of course, *I* am not qualified to do this, but it just seems weird. "ONE PASSWORD, ONE WORLD" Please think about this.) Thank you.

just make them the same yourself! whats the problem? :confused:

david has no control over what you choose as your password

This is ...(wincing) Kali, and I had to change my name to your dictionary (well, I chose the name because it's an XTC song I happen to like, even though it's about divorce and cruelty.)

When I sign into chat, there's a little box where it says, :iamkali62 and it won't let me change it. Won't let me change the password, either. GRRRR Does this make more sense?

This is ...(wincing) Kali, and I had to change my name to your dictionary (well, I chose the name because it's an XTC song I happen to like, even though it's about divorce and cruelty.)

When I sign into chat, there's a little box where it says, :iamkali62 and it won't let me change it. Won't let me change the password, either. GRRRR Does this make more sense?

yes i know who you are.

just when you go to chat chose "create account" and make a new account. its not that difficult. and i thought you were staying away from chat anyway!!!?? :doh:

yes i know who you are.

just when you go to chat chose "create account" and make a new account. its not that difficult. and i thought you were staying away from chat anyway!!!?? :doh:

LOL, what can I say, I'm a complex person with many facets :D Yes, I figured that out. Still working on it.

KALI! you already told everyone your new secret name!!! :eek: :confused: :D

Maybe the same people who terrorize the chat room don't read the forums :eek:

miss dictionary, can we expect another Dexter avatar? ;)

They're driven by totally different, and completely incompatible, software programs (just like the FAQ says). And retrofitting both of them (and the main page, while you're at it) to use a single sign-on mechanism is more trouble than it's worth, especially for the ancient script that drives the chatroom.

They're driven by totally different, and completely incompatible, software programs (just like the FAQ says). And retrofitting both of them (and the main page, while you're at it) to use a single sign-on mechanism is more trouble than it's worth, especially for the ancient script that drives the chatroom.

Why don't you retrofit your keyboard up your ass? (Instructions not in FAQ but you'll figure it out.)

As NRitH posted earlier, Morrissey-Solo.com is consisted of mainpage, chatroom and forums, three different softwares.

It's not possible to have one password for all three areas of the site.

Not all the people use all three areas of the site, as simple as that.

It's not very safe to have all the same password for three areas.

Last edited:
As NRitH posted earlier, Morrissey-Solo.com is consisted of mainpage, chatroom and forums, three different softwares.

It's not possible to have one password for all three areas of the site.

Not all the people use all three areas of the site, as simple as that.

It's not very safe to have all the same password for three areas.

I completely agree with you. IT experts say that people most likely to be victims of on-line identity theft are the ones who use the same password for all sites.

you've emailed me with password issues at least 20 times in the last year. Maybe it's something on your end? You also emailed several requests to close the chat room. Will you make up your mind?

there are 3 different software systems for main page, forums and chat as Kewpie mentioned and as mentioned in the FAQ. They are all hosted on the same servers and passwords are encrypted so having the same password for each is not as big of a deal unless you use that same password on other sites.

there are 3 different software systems for main page, forums and chat as Kewpie mentioned and as mentioned in the FAQ. They are all hosted on the same servers and passwords are encrypted so having the same password for each is not as big of a deal unless you use that same password on other sites.

David, thank you. :)

Tags
end the tyranny! i love who put lamictal! if they're out to get you insane it's not paranoia lamictal lol wtf mr. internot nrith roxx piss and moan quality and maturity
Back
Top Bottom