David, with all due respect.....why

you've emailed me with password issues at least 20 times in the last year. Maybe it's something on your end? You also emailed several requests to close the chat room. Will you make up your mind?

I'm sorry, I know. In an ideal world, I wish the chat room wouldn't exist anymore, but it does, so I have to decide whether to put up or shut up. Only you can decide if the chat room will be closed.

I use the same password for all sites. Hack away!

(sulking) I have the password for the Forums ( I don't really use the Main Page much) and am TRYING to get a password for chat- even though I change my mind all the time (as most of you know) on going in there or not. Usually curiosity gets the best of me, and I go in there :o( My bad. :D

(sulking) I have the password for the Forums ( I don't really use the Main Page much) and am TRYING to get a password for chat- even though I change my mind all the time (as most of you know) on going in there or not. Usually curiosity gets the best of me, and I go in there :o( My bad. :D

Trying to get a password for chat? Why can't you?

I think your short-term memory is fried, dear.

I only went in chat last night cuz I was drunk. wish i hadnt. someone was harrassing me AGAIN. personal stuff too! didnt sound like the same dude as before, but maybe it was? i dunno. it's all dramz in there.

Trying to get a password for chat? Why can't you?

I think your short-term memory is fried, dear.

NRITH, that is completely RUDE of you to say such a thing. I am an epileptic, so my short term memory is very BAD. I cannot help it. I've resorted to writing emails and passwords down. That comment really pissed me off and I deserve a sincere apology.:mad:

ALSO, I just created a new user name for chat ( In case *I* decide I want to go there. Just how long am I supposed to wait until *the adminstrator* is supposed to prove this or give me a link to use the new name to chat with? I hope this is soon. :(

ALSO, I just created a new user name for chat ( In case *I* decide I want to go there. Just how long am I supposed to wait until *the adminstrator* is supposed to prove this or give me a link to use the new name to chat with? I hope this is soon. :(

dont they send something to your email address?

dont they send something to your email address?

They do, but you're supposed to click on a link and then you're in, so to speak. I clicked on the link provided and I was still back to iamkali62. GRRR. I emailed David (ONCE AGAIN) and copied and pasted the whole shebang. Wish me luck. I have to wait for the *administrator* ( I expect DavidT) to help in this regard. It's all so ridiculous! (throwing up hands in the air!):(

They do, but you're supposed to click on a link and then you're in, so to speak. I clicked on the link provided and I was still back to iamkali62. GRRR. I emailed David (ONCE AGAIN) and copied and pasted the whole shebang. Wish me luck. I have to wait for the *administrator* ( I expect DavidT) to help in this regard. It's all so ridiculous! (throwing up hands in the air!):(

maybe you're just not supposed to go in chat. :cool:

maybe you're just not supposed to go in chat. :cool:

No. I actually don't. Place bets if you want. I won't be there. But all the trolls will be there! Happy happy joy joy!

have you cleared your cookies and tried a different browser so on? then make sure you are putting in the correct passwords.

have you cleared your cookies and tried a different browser so on? then make sure you are putting in the correct passwords.

hi karin- I appreciate your help but I would like this thread to end. I've done enough damage already. Thanks very much.

Tags
end the tyranny! i love who put lamictal! if they're out to get you insane it's not paranoia lamictal lol wtf mr. internot nrith roxx piss and moan quality and maturity
Back
Top Bottom