David, why not find a Moderator for this site?

I agree! It reflects poorly on you and on all the hard work you have put into this site.

Re: Shut up and move your sorry little ass to the Teletubbies board!

Oh gosh! Oh NO! I see. You too? I agree.

It's fun to be bad.

I'm sorry I had to bring my non-existant salty-balls in to it.

Re: Perhaps he is as vile as all he reads and watches

I get annoyed most when people post replies to themselves under different names. "Syvil", "Jon" and "Leeza" are all the same person.

Oh, please! I obviosly don't have the technical knowhow to prove that!

Day-vid

Ok. The thing is I love Day-vid. I always have. I loved him before Sing your Life, even. Aladdin Sane changed my life. So Day-vid...

Today I saw a rainbow
And I thought of you
I saw that bloody rainbow
And I knew what I must do
I tried to put that rainbow in my pocket
But it was just motor oil in puddle
And it soaked through my pocket.
So there.

See? That's how much I love Day-vid. Anyone who gives him problems is a friggin inbred ass pirate.

Have a nice day!

Re: Please say that to greasetea and his multiple personalities!

> I get annoyed most when people post replies to themselves under
> different names. "Syvil", "Jon" and
> "Leeza" are all the same person.

This board (with all its bickering) has been wonderful without the vulgarity greasetea brings here.

> I get annoyed most when people post replies to themselves under
> different names. "Syvil", "Jon" and
> "Leeza" are all the same person.

David,

I get a kick out of it whenever you post here - it's like the Voice of God. I bet if I were to ever meet you, you would appear to me as a burning bush.

B

> David,

> I get a kick out of it whenever you post here - it's like the
> Voice of God. I bet if I were to ever meet you, you would appear
> to me as a burning bush.

> B

...or maybe as "that man behind the curtain," in "The Wizard of Oz?"

Syvil, Jon, and Leeza is a jerk.

> David,
> I get a kick out of it whenever you post here - it's like the
> Voice of God.

It also knee-jerk-offends me to read that someone's insulted David in here. What a total fool. I don't recall David ever being insulted--even gingerly like this--here before. I don't know if it was some inside joke or something since I haven't been here for a while, but it really irritated me.

> you would appear to me as a burning bush.

A little yeast cream is all you'd need to remove those burning bushes from your life Bertrand. ;o

Cili.

winogrand_los_angeles_1964.jpg

Re: Syvil, Jon, and Leeza is a jerk.

seems that you just fell irritated when people don't treat you as your movie idol. and by the way, as far as i remember, you always go away when you feel that you said the wrong thing to the wrong person. then, you go, or you post on your different cute nick names, and then come back as Cili

Barking up the wrong tree, Somny.

> seems that you just fell irritated when people don't treat you
> as your movie idol. and by the way, as far as i remember, you
> always go away when you feel that you said the wrong thing to
> the wrong person. then, you go, or you post on your different
> cute nick names, and then come back as Cili

Somnium, what are you talking about? My message in this thread was angry about someone bad-mouthing David, not me. People can say what they want about me. It doesn't really bother me too much. It made me much angrier to read something bad about David. What's going on with you? Every time you get angry like this you find someone to direct your anger toward. Did I write something so bad?

Just to set the record straight, I don't do that posting-under-multiple-names thing. I've posted under "Pussycat," but I always let you know it was me in the body of the messages. You know I've always been civil with you in the past, but I have to say that I think this time you're barking up the wrong tree.

Try cheering up Somny. Anger is infectious.

Cili.

lartigue_car_trip.jpg

Re: Barking up the wrong tree, Somny.

you ruined your reputation when you started to defend greasetea. now you are just another boyfriend in a comma. that's all. and David can be very hard when he wants. he put me in a horrible situation once, but everyone here post on different names, and he doesn't give a @#!!!......

are you calling me a dog???? thank you. they are better than YOU.

Back
Top Bottom