David & Victoria Beckham 'Furious Over Morrissey Rant'

Aaaaaaannnd....we're in Hello territory. Absolutely splendid. And (adopts Hughie Green voice) I mean that most sincerely.

P.

David & Victoria Beckham 'Furious Over Morrissey Rant' - Entertainmentwise
David and Victoria Beckham are reportedly furious at singer Morrissey after he described the couple as “insufferable” and called for them to be “flogged”.

Morrissey rant ‘upsets Beckhams’ - Cover Media / Yahoo!

"...And while the couple are yet to respond publicly, they are said to be seething with Morrissey's harsh comments."

“[They’re] fuming,” a source told British magazine Star.
“They found it very insulting. It came from nowhere and was totally out of order.”

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
As loathesome as the Beckhams may be this sort of attack should be beneath Morrissey. He used to use a scalpel to dissect his targets. He now uses a blunderbuss.

The part of Hateful Online Creche will be played by Morrissey...

The part of Hateful Online Creche will be played by Morrissey...

...except that's not a very good comparison as he hasn't set up a website for a small, ignorant (and largely anonymous) minority to target one single person on a daily basis.

Just saying.

When "a source" is quoted, that means it's just made-up crap 99.9% of the time.

As loathesome as the Beckhams may be this sort of attack should be beneath Morrissey. He used to use a scalpel to dissect his targets. He now uses a blunderbuss.

Oh, the IRONY of seeing a comment like that on THIS forum! Excuse me while I piss myself laughing!

I'm fuming at David Beckham for buying his underwear line and it didn't make me anything like David Beckham.

Is it just me or does Moz come across as a man that has a hard time accepting other people having success and being loved and liked by people in general and the media?

I feel that he suffers from wanting to be that himself and I do wonder how bitter the man can become and I guess only time will tell.

Wasn't Moz supposed to be a Manchester United fan at one point? When he wasn't wearing a Hammers t-shirt, showing up at the Alty as the halftime entertainment and playing for the Timperley Bigshorts, I mean?

I would have thought he would have at least admired Becks for his time at Old Trafford.

Wasn't Moz supposed to be a Manchester United fan at one point? When he wasn't wearing a Hammers t-shirt, showing up at the Alty as the halftime entertainment and playing for the Timperley Bigshorts, I mean?

I would have thought he would have at least admired Becks for his time at Old Trafford.

Describing him as a fan is like calling the prawn eating people in the suites fans. I think he is the type that can never become a fan of anything like other people can cause he is just so full of himself and his comments over the years proves it.

I am with the Beckhams on this one. What have they done to deserve it?
I really wonder why Moz said what he said. It came from nothing and was totally unnecessary.
They have done nothing to upset him. That part of him is sadly very tiresome, unlike what he does best, his concerts.
It is a pity as he is not even funny any more with these outbursts. He used to be extremely witty.

The Beckhams are successful but they weren't born into fame like the royals. There are far more valid things/people Moz could have a go at (like Cameron or Jihadists).
It seems he says these things just to stay in the public eye.

What I find funny is that normally whenever Morrissey is bemoaned in the media for complaining or insulting; if you read the comments they are all against him. This time it seems to be the other way around. It seems that people really don't like David and Victoria. To be honest, I aren't much of a fan myself.

I can't bear them, but why is he picking on such tediously easy targets? Again it is down to ticket sales. This might gain him a few column inches in Assf***, Wyoming and sell him a few more tickets, and that is the sole purpose. It's sad to see the mighty fallen so far.

The wider hypocrisy is interesting. He infamously used the Norwegian massacre to hype himself up, but faced with a similar atrocity in Sandy Hook fresh in the American consciousness he is deafening in his silence. It's strange. It's almost as if America is a bigger market than Norway.

Come on, Morrissey, compare Sandy Hook to the horror of intensive chicken farming while on tour in the US. Imagine how much good that'll do for PETA. All that free publicity! Have the courage of your convictions.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom