David & Victoria Beckham 'Furious Over Morrissey Rant'

I am with the Beckhams on this one. What have they done to deserve it?
I really wonder why Moz said what he said. It came from nothing and was totally unnecessary.
They have done nothing to upset him. That part of him is sadly very tiresome, unlike what he does best, his concerts.
It is a pity as he is not even funny any more with these outbursts. He used to be extremely witty.

The Beckhams are successful but they weren't born into fame like the royals. There are far more valid things/people Moz could have a go at (like Cameron or Jihadists).
It seems he says these things just to stay in the public eye.

Judge Weeks called him truculent all that time ago and that description seems to fit him better each year. I miss the witty Morrissey. The last time I heard of him was on Desert Island Discs three or four years back. I'd love to see him return.

...except that's not a very good comparison as he hasn't set up a website for a small, ignorant (and largely anonymous) minority to target one single person on a daily basis.

Just saying.

Do you not see that his trollery is being praised here too? As is Morrissey on a daily basis by a LOT of people. But you scan over that looking for the juicy bits, don't you?

I give up. Bagging on solo is a way of separating the wheat from the chaff. If you follow every whim that Morrissey does regarding a place that largely PRAISES him then you can be dismissed as a non-critical thinker. Also don't forget that Morrissey is a pretty good liar, he may be keeping his own score of who the blind followers are so he can steer a clear path away from them. Use your brain. Just saying.

Last edited:
The part of Hateful Online Creche will be played by Morrissey...

It is blinding obviously that he is the carer of that hateful online creche. It is all his and his little children. The most influencial... that's the kind of influence he has had. lol Oh wait, he called himself "ringleader of the tormetors", which is just another expression.

If this is true then it is very funny but on the other hand should Morrissey even care, it's like Daniel Craig commenting on the pointlessness of Kim Kardashian why should he care?

Look at the websites writing about this though, really. I clicked on the first link and a recommended article was entitled 'WATCH: Victoria Beckham Takes Adorable Harper Food Shopping'. How much more tedious could it get?! LOVE Morrissey for his comments!

Sign in, big man.

why would anyone with any self respect, or a proper functioning brain want to sign into this sad juvenile nonsense? Johnny barleycorn? Get some kind of a life like all the other no hopers on here need to.

Judge Weeks called him truculent all that time ago and that description seems to fit him better each year. I miss the witty Morrissey. The last time I heard of him was on Desert Island Discs three or four years back. I'd love to see him return.

If Morrissey was/is deviant, truculent and unreliable I wonder what Judge Weeks would think of Lance Armstrong :)

I forgot to mention this article appeared in one of those UK gossip mags that you get with OK magazine last week, my girlfriend was reading it (honest guv!)

Last edited:
Morrissey, whilst still a brilliant songwriter, is just a very bitter old man.

He mentioned both the Beckhams and Jimmy Savile in that interview with Loaded magazine. He glossed over Savile's sick crimes and instead reserved his motormouth for the Beckhams - two people whom he may well have zero respect for, but nevertheless have never sexually abused anyone. But hey, they probably enjoy bacon from time to time, so I guess that makes them fair game...

Judge Weeks was right.

Love it, you could call it looking for publicity but on this occasion I could not agree more, they are filthy rich and have contributed very little, kicking a bag of wind about and singing for the under tens, take em to the edge of the village an take Cameron and Blair with em. How much would Sky make out of that. Ha Ha

Talk about non-news. Morrissey must be thrilled at the publicity, I wonder if the Beckhams even noticed their mention in this article.

Morrissey, whilst still a brilliant songwriter, is just a very bitter old man.

He mentioned both the Beckhams and Jimmy Savile in that interview with Loaded magazine. He glossed over Savile's sick crimes and instead reserved his motormouth for the Beckhams - two people whom he may well have zero respect for, but nevertheless have never sexually abused anyone. But hey, they probably enjoy bacon from time to time, so I guess that makes them fair game...

Judge Weeks was right.

Well to be fair he only mentioned Saville because he was asked about him, why not just say 'why didn't he just have a whole interview on saville'? i think your just cluching straws with that one.
yea he did get asked about the beckhams aswell but he always goes on about them and would have anyway, which is a bore.

Last edited:
A Blunderbuss works well too. Sometimes it is best to sweep the decks with musket fire. Then walk from stem to stern finishing off the survivors.

I agree with those that have stated that Morrissey continually takes an attacking tone towards those that are more successful and well known than he is. How about this Morrissey...

Concentrate on making your own career the best it can possibly be and let it rest on its own laurels. You don't have to tear others down to see how good you actually are. After awhile it becomes a little too teenagish and immature.

people like the beckhams make me puke,always grabbing the headlines,they are so plastic its a joke,dont they just love all the attention,he is a good footballer,but thats it,she has no talent,just a waste of space,as for their kids they will grow up spoilt little shits.they deserve all the critisicm moz gives them.

This is all a bloody shame. I like Moz for his songs and singing, which, is what he does and what he is good at.
These days in the absence of new albums all we can focus on is his asinine utterings or what sort of boyfriend he would like.
Please release an album you tired old twat!

I agree with those that have stated that Morrissey continually takes an attacking tone towards those that are more successful and well known than he is. How about this Morrissey....

so the bland, mediocre, talentless and over-rated media whores should be left alone because they attract mass popularity??
a has been footballer/model and a ....................has been footballer/models wife, flaunt themselves mercilessly as role models, theyre pissed off at Moz's comments because theyr fully aware that its the truth.

I've never posted here before. I WAS a Smiths/Morrissey fan for some 25 plus years however this is not 1988 and the special things that once made Morrissey "Morrissey" are no longer. He's an angry older man now and an embarrassment. Time to grow up.

Two things at which I'm not surprised:

(1) Morrissey making yet another controversial (and arguably inane) statement; and
(2) Supposedly long-time Morrissey fans who somehow keep getting dumbstruck that Morrissey continues to make such statements. Hello?!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom