David Tseng sucks big cocks & takes it up the ass quite regularly.

> That's nothing, I heard he is a pedophile.

What a sick person you are. Why don't you take your sick sorry self somewhere else! Nobody here appreciates reading this, it's not funny or amusing.

Belligerent Ghoul, people on the site know you troll for responses

> Really, it is true.

It's not me marking your posts down. Really, it is true.

RE: David Tseng people on the site know your moderators are biased against me.

Actually, David, I don't "troll" for responses.

What I did as PopsicleBoy was to speak my mind to the fullest and almost never hold back. I was a newbie then. I left the site for a month on account of our agreement as things between me & my stalker had gotten out of hand.

Then I reinvented myself as Belligerent Ghoul and I was sweeter than honey. But what I came to realize after some time, is that the moderators could never be pacified, because they had it in for me. They could not and would not forgive past transgressions. So, I slowly went back to speaking my mind full throttle, shifting from gear 1 to overdrive.

This is your site, you choose the moderators, they award or demerit posts, hence you can choose other moderators who are not so biased against certain users. You can also take what a moderator has done and undo it. You are not helpless.

And I am not helpless.

I hope I gave you the "troll response" you were looking for.

*PopsicleBoy*

> That's nothing, I heard he is a pedophile.

I'd rather say : that's nothing, you should hear him play piano

Re: RE: David Tseng people on the site know your moderators are biased against me.

> Actually, David, I don't "troll" for responses.

> What I did as PopsicleBoy was to speak my mind to the fullest and almost
> never hold back. I was a newbie then. I left the site for a month on
> account of our agreement as things between me & my stalker had gotten
> out of hand.

> Then I reinvented myself as Belligerent Ghoul and I was sweeter than
> honey. But what I came to realize after some time, is that the moderators
> could never be pacified, because they had it in for me. They could not and
> would not forgive past transgressions. So, I slowly went back to speaking
> my mind full throttle, shifting from gear 1 to overdrive.

> This is your site, you choose the moderators, they award or demerit posts,
> hence you can choose other moderators who are not so biased against
> certain users. You can also take what a moderator has done and undo it.
> You are not helpless.

> And I am not helpless.

> I hope I gave you the "troll response" you were looking for.

not touching upon the invented history that you came up for yourself, but i'm sure that writing that about davidt under an anonymous handle really doesn't make any sort of argument as to why people should change their mind about you.

really??? are you sure???? i think you suck baboon cock and you like to be touched in your special place by other men. that i do know is "true". last time i looked sparky,david hasnt done anything to anyone to warrant such abuse. All he's guil;ty of is having a tremendously great site. I also think that maybe you need to go somewhere else with your bashing. See, you must like it here on this site,otherwise,why would you come here and say that shit???? Im sure you come here as often as i do and others as well. i dont give a f***ity fick f*** what you say about me,i can take anything you dish out and give it right back to you with a smile on me face. Look,because you got gang raped by water buffalo when you were a wee little tyke is no reason to get upset here,you should talk to someone about your problems. I like that fact that despite your mom being a filthy whore,she still works for me. one of my best whores. You should be proud of her,she has many gifts. I know I am.

Re: Belligerent Ghoul, people on the site know you troll for responses

Tell 'em david......I got your back..... f*** anyone who doesnt like david t...if you feel the need to disagree,drop me a line at www.gof***yourself.com...ill be happy to oblige...or you can always drop me a personal note at:[email protected],and we can "talk about it"...Then,I will proceed to give you the bashing you so well deserve. David's the man,you should all have realized that along time ago.

Re: RE: David Tseng people on the site know your moderators are biased against me.

"they had it in for me" sing your sad sack 'o shit song to someone else there f***knuckle. I personally dont want to hear it. David's the f***in man.....the PIMP of the state of cali.......he has the greatest site ever devoted to the man,get off his nutts. If you dont like him,cool,go the f***ity fick f*** somewhere else and talk shit....You're a little bitch dude,I hate people like that. David hasnt done anything to you,yet you have it in for him???? why??? "they had it in for you" because you're a f***in hing hang. You dont know dick about anything,You come here and constantly piss me off and others,you should be thankful david allows you to even post here at all. I hate ungrateful people,they make me puke. You've been trying to "chum up to me" now for quite some time,why?? i have no idea.Maybe you think that by trying to "befriend" me you'll get me on your side about things??? maybe you think you'll be cool??? well,you're neither. i dont hang out with losers,which is why you'll never be "friends" with me. You bash david.....f*** you!!!!!! you bash the pope of mope....f*** YOU!!!!!! you bash me.........f*** YOU and your 3 ft mom........ Davids a cool cat brother and he too digs the yoshinoya...... moz,david and i were chillin at the palace last week eating the yoshinoya...and drinking the orange stuff from mickey d's........

Why are homosexual acts insulting?

What I find most alarming about your inane ranting is that you hold a very juvenile view that being a homosexual is somehow insulting or undesirable. May I remind you that you are posting on a MORRISSEY website. The only place where it gets any gayer is possibly BetteMidler.com.

I think you should take some time off to come to terms with your own inadequacies and confused sexuality.

Chris

Re: Why are homosexual acts insulting?

> What I find most alarming about your inane ranting is that you hold a very
> juvenile view that being a homosexual is somehow insulting or undesirable.
> May I remind you that you are posting on a MORRISSEY website. The only
> place where it gets any gayer is possibly BetteMidler.com.

> I think you should take some time off to come to terms with your own
> inadequacies and confused sexuality.

> Chris

I think the JudyGarland fansite is worse than bettemidler.com, I dropped
by once and those boys ripped me to shreds!

> Actually, David, I don't "troll" for responses.

> What I did as PopsicleBoy was to speak my mind to the fullest and almost
> never hold back. I was a newbie then. I left the site for a month on
> account of our agreement as things between me & my stalker had gotten
> out of hand.

Hmmm, so you saw negative reactions from your actions?

> Then I reinvented myself as Belligerent Ghoul and I was sweeter than
> honey. But what I came to realize after some time, is that the moderators
> could never be pacified, because they had it in for me. They could not and
> would not forgive past transgressions. So, I slowly went back to speaking
> my mind full throttle, shifting from gear 1 to overdrive.

A persectution complex is a wonderous thing. There's that interesting saying that insanity is repeating the same actions over and over and expecting different results.

> You are not helpless.

> And I am not helpless.

> *PopsicleBoy*

Of course, this begs the question of why do you care? You write under an assumed name. It would be safe to assume that most people here don't know your personal details nor do they wish to know. This isn't as if something important, such as your reputation, your career or your family have been jeopardised and yet you respond with a statement that indicates you've been hurt by your posts being "marked down". It's rather silly to waste all that emotion on something so trivial don't you think?

> Really, it is true.

Imagine if you were a newcomer to this board. This'd be the last thing you'd expect to see posted here.
hole.com is more mature. christ.

The terrifying thing about you is that you know a quite a bit about everyone else, but nobody knows a thing about you. Perhaps, you & David could stop going out to Starbucks and gossiping, or just start dating properly and declare your love for one another here and now.

Black Eyed Suzanne. Indeed.

>...You respond with a statement that indicates you've
> been hurt by your posts being "marked down." It's rather silly
> to waste all that emotion on something so trivial don't you think?

Well, when they take a post of mine and place a -1 by it, it cannot be seen, unless users click on the "reply beneath your threshold" link or set their browser default to read everything.

If you would look at the Main Page, on the first story "Moz The Year in Review" summary you will see some song lyrics to Sinatra's "It was a very good year."

The comment, with just a snippet, posted by me is at "-1 Troll."

The comment, with the entire song, posted by me Anonymously is at "O."

These actions, by David's moderators, repeated over the course of 6 months can frustrate a person, causing them to feel hurt, angry, and leading one to waste one's energy.

Thanks for your "+1 Insightful" reply!

Re: Why are homosexual acts insulting?

I am not going to get into whether or not homosexual acts are "insulting." I don't find them to be so, but many Muslims (even casual, non-practicing ones) do.

People who engage in the behavior that alarms you are generally just trying to hit a low blow & push a few buttons.

May I remind YOU, that you are posting on a Morrissey website, and that we do not know Morrissey's sexual orientation.

In addition, not everyone who insults gays needs to come to terms with his/her own inadequacies and confused sexuality.

Confused about my sexuality, I am not.

Inadequate, I am.

Having said that & with a country twist if I might: I know I done wrong.

*PopsicleBoy*

> You are not helpless.

> And I am not helpless.

> *PopsicleBoy*

I stop reading anything but the news and I miss this year's crazed psychopath storyline. Oh well....

You probably don't care, but the people who moderate the posts on the main page are chosen by the Slashdot software David uses, not by David himself. It's semi random based on a bunch of factors and it constantly changes. Which means that if all your posts are being modded down, probably a majority of the people reading your posts dislike their content.

> Well, when they take a post of mine and place a -1 by it, it cannot be
> seen, unless users click on the "reply beneath your threshold"
> link or set their browser default to read everything.

> If you would look at the Main Page, on the first story "Moz The Year
> in Review" summary you will see some song lyrics to Sinatra's
> "It was a very good year."

> The comment, with just a snippet, posted by me is at "-1 Troll."

> The comment, with the entire song, posted by me Anonymously is at
> "O."

> These actions, by David's moderators, repeated over the course of 6 months
> can frustrate a person, causing them to feel hurt, angry, and leading one
> to waste one's energy.

Hmm, that's true on both counts.

Now I don't pretend to know what you've been up to over the six last months nor do I know anything about the moderators or moderating system and so I probably shouldn't have jumped in with both feet but since I have I did notice that only this month you received a score of two (twice) regarding a website you discovered.

Besides this rings a striking resemblance to the issue earlier this year in regards to the message board and the extent of David's control of content and now reaction to.

> The terrifying thing about you is that you know a quite a bit about
> everyone else, but nobody knows a thing about you.

what do you want to know?

>Perhaps, you &
> David could stop going out to Starbucks and gossiping, or just start
> dating properly and declare your love for one another here and now.

ah. i see.

you know, i've never actually met david in person....not that i wouldn't mind looking him up should i ever get to los angeles....