David T, please can you help me with this?

I was banned on the 18th October by 1 of your mods, so here's my ban notice
banagain.jpg

I realise it's a smallish image but it states
You have been banned for the following reason:
get rid of those sigs and I might consider lifting the ban

date the ban will be lifted 20th October 2008 10.00PM

So I used GU's account to ask in this very forum, how would I go about changing my sig whilst my account was banned? I wished to comply with the mod who'd banned me & therefore get my account unbanned or at the very least get it considered to be unbanned earlier than the 20th?

The thread I'd posted asking how to do this lasted all of a minute at most before being deleted by 1 of your mods. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of it but I assure you I did post that thread.

I then thought I'll post the same question but use an established thread in off-topic, the popular thread back on 18th Oct was called Petition to force NRitH to change his sig pic. It's still in off-topic but now well out of view. Here's my post (#54) I've posted 2 screen-shots to show you that it was there.
ban3.jpg

ban2.jpg

the image is the 1 of my ban notice & underneath I typed
This is not possible
read this quick before it gets deleted by the cleaner.
It did get deleted by 1 of your mods, here's #54 of that thread now
ban54.jpg

I then reposted the question elsewhere but that was deleted by 1 of your mods also.
Then GU's account got banned by 1 of your mods
here's the ban notice
ban7.jpg

It reads

You have been banned for the following reason:
troll

date the ban will be lifted 20th October 2008 10.00PM

I then had to tell GU that I'd got her account banned & the reason given was that of being a troll.

So David can you please tell my why trying to comply with 1 of your mods requests is being a troll?

I know that what happened next was wrong but if you call someone a troll then they might just behave like 1. I never agreed or condoned what was done next but neither did I attempt to stop it. So I'm guilty by implication BUT if 1 of your mods hadn't done all the above things then the troll behaviour would never have happened.

The bans then got extended (mine until tonight) by you, but why did you do that when both GU & I, wasn't posting on here anymore!

If you could spare the time to answer these then I would be most grateful & will gladly no longer darken your doorstep again!

love

Grim
P.s. I know you probably aren't interested but I'm now prepared to let you know which of your mods gave me the mod password all those years ago, it wasn't GU as you assumed btw!

wb Grim :) & by the way, uhh, wouldnt have been easier to just send David a pm about this? :o
thats just my opinion of course...

I've got nowt to hide, but thanks for your suggestion.

love

Grim

I've got nowt to hide, but thanks for your suggestion.

love

Grim

I don't think you have anything to hide. I think perhaps you are trying to make sure people know your side of the story. It's ok to admit that. I'm willing to admit I might be wrong at why this was not simply a pm or even an email sent back on the day you first tried to fix your sig.

I don't think you have anything to hide. I think perhaps you are trying to make sure people know your side of the story. It's ok to admit that. I'm willing to admit I might be wrong at why this was not simply a pm or even an email sent back on the day you first tried to fix your sig.

thank you for your interest too, I do freely admit that yes there are 2 sides to every story, but it'd be a pretty crappy story if you only get 1 1/2 of it.
Today was my 1st day back, so I fixed the sig, it was a simple thing to do when not banned but I found it impossible whilst banned, maybe you might be able to let me know how to go about changing a sig whilst banned?

love

Grim

thank you for your interest too, I do freely admit that yes there are 2 sides to every story, but it'd be a pretty crappy story if you only get 1 1/2 of it.
Today was my 1st day back, so I fixed the sig, it was a simple thing to do when not banned but I found it impossible whilst banned, maybe you might be able to let me know how to go about changing a sig whilst banned?

love

Grim

I appreciate getting the extra portion of the story. Although, sometimes a little mystery makes a story that much better. Either way, I get the general idea.

As far as how to change your sig whilst banned, you are correct. It is impossible.

Love,

Jim

PS - Can I have the mod password?

I appreciate getting the extra portion of the story. Although, sometimes a little mystery makes a story that much better. Either way, I get the general idea.

As far as how to change your sig whilst banned, you are correct. It is impossible.

Love,

Jim

PS - Can I have the mod password?

So that would be like reading Jaws & it never bit anyone, surely that's not mysterious just naff! :)

You can have the one I was given but it doesn't work anymore :D

love

Grim

So that would be like reading Jaws & it never bit anyone, surely that's not mysterious just naff! :)

It would be more like reading jaws and finding out that he ate a lot of crotches but never hearing what gender and not knowing exactly how to get excited about it.

It would be more like reading jaws and finding out that he ate a lot of crotches but never hearing what gender and not knowing exactly how to get excited about it.

hmmn I think we'd best leave it there, I'd hate this thread to get moved to off-topic

love

Grim

wb Grim :) & by the way, uhh, wouldnt have been easier to just send David a pm about this? :o
thats just my opinion of course...

with all those facts, i don't think i could have sent a pm either.

So David can you please tell my why trying to comply with 1 of your mods requests is being a troll?

I know that what happened next was wrong but if you call someone a troll then they might just behave like 1. I never agreed or condoned what was done next but neither did I attempt to stop it. So I'm guilty by implication BUT if 1 of your mods hadn't done all the above things then the troll behaviour would never have happened.

Actually, the ban was not supposed to be lifted, must be a glitch in the system with so many infractions on your account.

I actually gave you the infraction about changing the sig but did not realize that you didn't have access.

That point is small in relation to your other behavior in conspiring to post the picture of another user/mod which is a major violation of the TOS. I'll reconsider lifting the ban 1 year from now.

Tags
robby is cool
Back
Top Bottom