David T. needs our support..

J

John

David's done so much to keep us informed and this is what he gets from our Idol himself! I thought Morrissey thought more of his diehards than this. I do kinda see this from Morrissey's side but to outright file a legal like this over a mild possibly false report is wrong. David if you should read this I'm so sorry brother. You haven't warrented this uneccesary and harsh treatment.

John

Re: I'm on Morrissey's side

I have faith. Morrissey is good and Morrissey is great. I thought his 'fans' appreciated him more, but judging by many (most) of the comments say here it appears to me that the people who come to this site don't think much of him. That's too bad for them.

Morrissey, admittedly through his lawyers, has asked David Tseng to remove the defamitory rumours. David hasn't done that. Morrissey must do what he feels is right, and I don't believe he would want to have Morrissey-solo shut down but he may feel that's the only way to stop the lies.

> David's done so much to keep us informed and this is what he gets from our
> Idol himself! I thought Morrissey thought more of his diehards than this.
> I do kinda see this from Morrissey's side but to outright file a legal
> like this over a mild possibly false report is wrong. David if you should
> read this I'm so sorry brother. You haven't warrented this uneccesary and
> harsh treatment.

> John

Re: You're kidding

> You haven't warrented this uneccesary and
> harsh treatment.

He's asked for every bit of the shit he finds himself in.

Re: I'm on David T's side ...

> I have faith. Morrissey is good and Morrissey is great. I thought his
> 'fans' appreciated him more, but judging by many (most) of the comments
> say here it appears to me that the people who come to this site don't
> think much of him. That's too bad for them.

Tingle ... I'm surprised that such a sycophantic post would come from someone as well-versed in Smithdom as you. The history of The Smiths and Morrissey is one littered with unpaid debts, poor management and friends cast aside. You only need to look at the Mike Joyce case, and how Morrissey still refuses to pay what was legally demanded from him.

I love Morrissey as a lyricist, a performer and an icon ... but business-wise, I'd trust him as far as I could throw him. You can love and respect someone for their music, and still disagree with their actions.

Think of all the time & money David Tseng has put into this site ... do you really think he would have posted that article if it as only a "rumour". David isn't stupid, and has been in contact with members of Morrissey's entourage. I think the facts speak for themselves.

> Morrissey, admittedly through his lawyers, has asked David Tseng to remove
> the defamitory rumours.

Morrissey knows David ... they've had a reasonable amount of contact in the past. He could have dealt with this like a gentleman, and not resorted to bullyish litigation.

you blind f***ing prick

I'll always loved morrissey and the smiths music but I do feel this time he has over stretched the mark.

I have defended morrissey many times over the years and have been let down countless times with cancelled gigs at last minute etc etc endless albums of stuff I have already in about 6 different versions BUT THIS HAS ROCKED ME.

> I have faith. Morrissey is good and Morrissey is great. I thought his
> 'fans' appreciated him more, but judging by many (most) of the comments
> say here it appears to me that the people who come to this site don't
> think much of him. That's too bad for them.

> Morrissey, admittedly through his lawyers, has asked David Tseng to remove
> the defamitory rumours. David hasn't done that. Morrissey must do what he
> feels is right, and I don't believe he would want to have Morrissey-solo
> shut down but he may feel that's the only way to stop the lies.

Re: Oh yes, the 'Mike Joyce/ Andy Rourke case'

I was with Morrissey on that too. I'm glad Morrissey still doesn't pay Joyce. Morrissey has not let me down. Morrissey has been let down too many times by people near him. I don't know what purpose the posting of 'those rumours' had. It doesn't sit well on a 'fan site'. Was thiss David T's attempt to make his site some version of a reality TV show? - "Yeah, lets throw in some controversy and see what happens, something that'll really upset Morrissey".

& yes, I do think about all the time and money and effort David has put into his site and it makes it less obvious why he posted those malicious rumours.

Re: "He could have dealt with this like a gentleman, and not resorted
> to bullyish litigation"

David T could have been a gentleman and not posted the stuff in the first place, but oh no he had to do it. What for? The sort of so-called "freedom of speach" that's enough to make a person ill.

> Tingle ... I'm surprised that such a sycophantic post would come from
> someone as well-versed in Smithdom as you. The history of The Smiths and
> Morrissey is one littered with unpaid debts, poor management and friends
> cast aside. You only need to look at the Mike Joyce case, and how
> Morrissey still refuses to pay what was legally demanded from him.

> I love Morrissey as a lyricist, a performer and an icon ... but
> business-wise, I'd trust him as far as I could throw him. You can love and
> respect someone for their music, and still disagree with their actions.

> Think of all the time & money David Tseng has put into this site ...
> do you really think he would have posted that article if it as only a
> "rumour". David isn't stupid, and has been in contact with
> members of Morrissey's entourage. I think the facts speak for themselves.

> Morrissey knows David ... they've had a reasonable amount of contact in
> the past. He could have dealt with this like a gentleman, and not resorted
> to bullyish litigation.