David T & MrThe Edge...Fortbethel says WHATEVER!

fortbethel

You take the time to say forthebel(fortbethel actually) says Rolling Stone Loves The Smiths but spell my name wrong. Why do you watse your time. I simply call it as it is. Dorrissey has NOT released a good album past Viva Hate! PURE & SIMPLE! Now there have been moments, Maladjusted.. the song, Christian Dior and POSSIBLY Suedehead but 4 the most part SHE is NOTHING without J. MARR. THE QUEEN IS DEAD just accept it! SHEESH!

You take the time to say forthebel(fortbethel actually) says Rolling Stone Loves The Smiths but spell my name wrong. Why do you watse your time. I simply call it as it is. Dorrissey has NOT released a good album past Viva Hate! PURE & SIMPLE! Now there have been moments, Maladjusted.. the song, Christian Dior and POSSIBLY Suedehead but 4 the most part SHE is NOTHING without J. MARR. THE QUEEN IS DEAD just accept it! SHEESH!

And yet you still come here, 20 years after his last 'good' album, to talk about Morrissey. Hilarious.

And yet you still come here, 20 years after his last 'good' album, to talk about Morrissey. Hilarious.

Nice one..:)

i feel horrible, and quite stupid

Tags
moaning
Back
Top Bottom