David Quantick - 52 First Impressions - BBC Radio 4

52 First Impressions with David Quantick, Series 1 Episode 3 - BBC 4 Music

This has just been on Radio 4, and there's a story about David, Brother Beyond, Morrissey, The NME, Murray Chalmers, and washing-up-liquid. Also briefly mentions the Word libel case.

Morrissey content starts around 22m 59s , and BBC sign-in may be required.

40542_david_quantick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Quanprick did save the best for last, and he knows it. As far as M's early solo career being 'ineffectual', I always thought his first three records were pretty effectual on a lot of people and always will be. And so the question is... How far has the satire of 'New Wave Dave' gotten him?

Answer?

Not far at all.

:cool:

Guess I will not bother to log in and use a VPN to listen another piece of human excrement. My life is so full of it lately that I can't tolerate even more.

Guess I will not bother to log in and use a VPN to listen another piece of human excrement. My life is so full of it lately that I can't tolerate even more.

Now we wanna read more about your life struggles. Sometimes it is good to close off and just breathe and live a little. Maybe sleep for 12 hours to reset the body and mind?

I recommend it. A reboot of the body and mind.

Here is a quick effort on my part:
An mp4 recording of the 3 minute Moz anecdote to save listening to the whole show. I had to record an internal video of the radio player to work around some android/BBC limitations.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g9er06

Regards,
FWD.

(oh, further to VPN - the BBC have a new full log in system that requires an account and postcode on iplayer/radio player).

Last edited:
An mp4 recording of the 3 minute Moz anecdote to save listening to the whole show. I had to record an internal video of the radio player to work around some android/BBC limitations.

Regards,
FWD.

(oh, further to VPN - the BBC have a new full log in system that requires an account and postcode on iplayer/radio player).

The BBC actually believe that anyone in their right mind give a toss about them. That is comedy that Benny Hill would be envious of.

When will you scottish people leave Britain for good and accept Brexit defeat?

You in Birmingham after Glasgow is like a cockroach walking from kitchen to kitchen.

Regards,
FWD.

A lot of efforts designed to avoid foreign people know the lies they tell British people. Well, I guess their permanent efforts to sustain the double standards are more complicated now in the era of globalization. It is praiseworthy that they still try... and succeed.

The BBC actually believe that anyone in their right mind give a toss about them. That is comedy that Benny Hill would be envious of.

When will you scottish people leave Britain for good and accept Brexit defeat?

You in Birmingham after Glasgow is like a cockroach walking from kitchen to kitchen.
The cyber equivalent of barking at the moon - feel free to ramble incoherently.
Though do remember it's a Morrissey forum eh?
Sadly, your desire to spew nonsensical gibberish is stronger than your desire to seek help.
What no terrorist comments tonight?
Not at all Scottish (except to lunatics).
Never been to Glasgow.
Ramble, ramble, bark, bark...
No regards at all.
Reaching for my pepper spray,
FWD.

A lot of efforts designed to avoid foreign people know the lies they tell British people. Well, I guess their permanent efforts to sustain the double standards are more complicated now in the era of globalization. It is praiseworthy that they still try... and succeed.

Did not expect that insightful comment from you and I can only assume that life awoke you from your deep sleep of late. Welcome to the real world.

Sadly, your desire to spew nonsensical gibberish is stronger than your desire to seek help.
Never been to Glasgow.
No regards at all.
FWD.

So now you deny your heritage, ok so you are a irish traveller (explains the love for Celtic).

How is your fake asphalt business going this summer?

You lived in Glasgow for ages and was a season ticket holder but maybe you got banned from the games?

Brexit bit you bad. Still out preying on homeless south american woman to drag home by the hair?

You are described by Moz fans that met you as being like a giggling 12 year old.

Never been to Glasgow.
No regards at all.
FWD.

Cockroaches eat pepper spray I'm afraid, you need much more stronger stuff. Things that make concrete walls blue from killing lice in clothes but people turn pink if you use that on them.

Piles and piles of white people, hmmmmmm

So now you deny your heritage, ok so you are a irish traveller (explains the love for Celtic).

How is your fake asphalt business going this summer?

You lived in Glasgow for ages and was a season ticket holder but maybe you got banned from the games?

Brexit bit you bad. Still out preying on homeless south american woman to drag home by the hair?

You are described by Moz fans that met you as being like a giggling 12 year old.

:crazy: Florid illness. Your wonderful in jokes mean zero to me. Wipe the froth off your keyboard and perhaps aim your faeces flinging at someone who actually resembles what the voices are telling you.
Please feel free to search this site & archive for the last 17 years and find a post by myself referencing Ireland, Scotland, homeless South Americans, season tickets etc...
I'm sure your ramblings can be backed up with fact.
Yawn.
No more troll food today.
FWD.

first time iv seen someone mention the famous Glasgow celtic on here,thanks for bringing it up.HAIL HAIL.

:crazy: Florid illness. Your wonderful in jokes mean zero to me. Wipe the froth off your keyboard and perhaps aim your faeces flinging at someone who actually resembles what the voices are telling you.
Please feel free to search this site & archive for the last 17 years and find a post by myself referencing Ireland, Scotland, homeless South Americans, season tickets etc...
I'm sure your ramblings can be backed up with fact.
Yawn.
No more troll food today.
FWD.

Not my business but didn't you use an avatar with yourself kitted out in the Celtic jersey?

You even had Morrissey on the back. Is the other anon right in that you got banned from the games?

Not my business but didn't you use an avatar with yourself kitted out in the Celtic jersey?

You even had Morrissey on the back. Is the other anon right in that you got banned from the games?
What?
I've had 2 avatars in my time on this forum - both feature Morrissey pointing fingers at his head - no others, so you are incorrect - please not another person thinking I'm someone else again - double tedium.
Try not to be influenced by morons.
There is another Famous When Dead on this site and a prolific fan of the same name on instagram - I am neither of those people. I don't have a child, haven't been to Scotland or Ireland, never been to a football game ever.... Get the idea?
Feel free to make anything on this site 'your business' - just try to do so with the correct person.
FWD.

Here is some gibberish that DOESN'T feature myself discussed by people that later became tiresome anons - one being the actual person called 'Hugh':
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/another-show-another-celtic-strip-have-they-no-taste.30361/
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-23rd-gu-and-grim.69283/
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/bring-on-the-rangers.81996/page-5
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/glasgow.13806/

Last edited:
What?
I've had 2 avatars in my time on this forum - both feature Morrissey pointing fingers at his head - no others, so you are incorrect - please not another person thinking I'm someone else again - double tedium.
Try not to be influenced by morons.
There is another Famous When Dead on this site and a prolific fan of the same name on instagram - I am neither of those people. I don't have a child, haven't been to Scotland or Ireland, never been to a football game ever.... Get the idea?
Feel free to make anything on this site 'your business' - just try to do so with the correct person.
FWD.
(Here is some gibberish that DOESN'T feature myself discussed by people that later became tiresome anons:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/another-show-another-celtic-strip-have-they-no-taste.30361/)

In other words you are not the famous/infamous Hugh Clark. All this time I thought you were him.

LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom