David Letterman Reveals Stupid Human Trick

T

therightone

“Having Sex with Staff”

When you’re David Letterman — one of the Top…4?… men of late night television — you become fairly used to public scrutiny. Now, Letterman has always been a fairly private man about his own personal life. In fact, all we pretty much know about the man is that he recently married girlfriend of twenty-something years, Regina Lasko, and that the couple have a young son together named Harry. The perfect amount of information, really.

Until last night. By now, most of you have probably heard about Letterman’s revelation on last night’s Late Show. If not, a summary: David Letterman has slept with various female members of his staff. Nothing groundbreaking there, really. If anything, stating the obvious. He’s David F*cking Letterman! The same man who makes dogs go limp and interviews presidents and makes women randomly lift their tops up!

That being said, sleep with him his staffers did. So when a man threatened to reveal this information lest he receive a “keep your trap shut” check for the bargain price of $2 million, Letterman did something out of the ordinary: He sent the man to jail and revealed all on his show. We’re guessing there are plenty of “creepy” details not being revealed here, ones that we would gladly pay… oh, about (counting)… 7 dollars and 18 cents for.

But if you don’t have that kind of bank to spare, here is video of his revelation on last night’s show, free of charge.

[youtube]sHe-HuHEKw4&feature[/youtube]

Were any of them thirteen years or younger?

LEAVE DAVE ALONE!

The audience wasn't sure if he was kidding *nervous laughter*. He handled it right by admitting it and getting the authorities involved.

LEAVE DAVE ALONE!

The audience wasn't sure if he was kidding *nervous laughter*. He handled it right by admitting it and getting the authorities involved.

I love Dave.....:love:

Been watchin' him for many years...I partially blame him for contributing to my "late night" habit...:squiffy:

When you’re on TV every night,
It’s damn hard to do what is right.
You’re up there buffooning
With pretty girls swooning
Who can blame you if they spend the night?

But the bloke who was cheatin’ got called:
“Hey Dave, you’re old, gross and bald,
And you’re actin’ funny
So gimme your money,
Or your wife will be very appalled.”

But Letterman’s sharp and he’s shrewd;
He didn’t want to get caught in the nude
So he got all the coppers
To pull out the stoppers
So he wouldn’t be bankrupt, just screwed.

:D

I don't care how many women he slept with, nor does it matter to me if he was married at the time or not....

But what is disturbing to me, is the mere thought of David Letterman naked. :sick:

I love Dave.....:love:

Been watchin' him for many years...I partially blame him for contributing to my "late night" habit...:squiffy:

I've never watched David Letterman and don't really know anything about him but I have heard of his show. I watched the clip on youtube and even though I'm only 28, I'd certainly give him one.:thumb:

Dave's kind of a man-slut. I'm just worried that this will affect his own family since he has kids of his own. I just hope he didn't get one of those women pregnant or ended up with an STD.

The Art of Blackmail

In 1824, a publisher wrote to the first Duke of Wellington with a threat: he was about to publish a salacious memoir by a former mistress of the duke’s. Money could keep Wellington out of those red-hot pages.

The Iron Duke, vanquisher of Napoleon, sent the letter back with a message scrawled across it: “Publish and be damned.”

Last week David Letterman outdid the duke. He worked with the Manhattan district attorney’s office and a grand jury to arrest a man who allegedly tried to blackmail him. And then Mr. Letterman confessed to his audience of millions that he had had sexual affairs with members of his staff — the very “terrible, terrible things” that, he said, the man had threatened to expose unless he paid him $2 million.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/04/weekinreview/04schwartz.html?_r=1

Chances are, it’s not only David Letterman whose life has been rocked by his admission late last week to sleeping with his staffers. That’s because his Late Show writers have also been served the greatest challenge of their Letterman-era lives: Make this sex scandal funny. Shouldn’t be too hard, and certainly not uncharted territory. The only difference being, of course, that this is THEIR BOSS we’re talking about, and that all of America will be tuning in to find out how, exactly, Letterman is planning on handling this affair, so to speak. The pressure is on.

And did they deliver? They most certainly did. His monologue was perhaps one of the funniest Letterman has delivered. Subtly delivered, clever, self-effacing, humble… it hit all the right notes for a man trying to prove he’s not a, you know, creep. No wonder all those barely legal broads wanted to sleep with the guy....?? Nevermind....:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lbf: I loved it! Just the right amount of humor and humility.

I know Conan's held his tongue, but his time will come to rib the Boss. ;) The other comedians and hosts are only doing their jobs, cracking jokes at the expense of others. Good material here. Dave shouldn't take it personally (I doubt he does) and he's doing some pretty good damage control, keeping himself the big butt of the joke :lbf: And his ratings have gone up (I think I read 22%)!

I do wonder how old that staffer was when they were together, she's been on the show for a long time.

:lbf: I loved it! Just the right amount of humor and humility.

I know Conan's held his tongue, but his time will come to rib the Boss. ;) The other comedians and hosts are only doing their jobs, cracking jokes at the expense of others. Good material here. Dave shouldn't take it personally (I doubt he does) and he's doing some pretty good damage control, keeping himself the big butt of the joke :lbf: And his ratings have gone up (I think I read 22%)!

I do wonder how old that staffer was when they were together, she's been on the show for a long time.

Loved the meta-Clinton joke :lbf:

Just watched it for the third time. Had to rewind it & watch it again last night. :p I went to bed before Steve Martin came on-guess I've got some TiVo to watch stat. :love: Steve Martin :sweet: I'd be in a Steve/Dave sammich, just sayn. :D Do you think Dave wears his socks to bed? Ya notice his socks never match his suit (wrong color) I kinda like it, geek chic. :thumb:

Tags
will it float
Back
Top Bottom