David Letterman Reveals Stupid Human Trick

Just watched it for the third time. Had to rewind it & watch it again last night. :p I went to bed before Steve Martin came on-guess I've got some TiVo to watch stat. :love: Steve Martin :sweet: I'd be in a Steve/Dave sammich, just sayn. :D Do you think Dave wears his socks to bed? Ya notice his socks never match his suit (wrong color) I kinda like it, geek chic. :thumb:

For me, the key question is whether he wears the toupée to bed? ;)

I'm on team Dave!! :rolleyes:
(hopefully the wife will forgive him...)

The Women of the David Letterman Scandal
uh oh Dave...quite a few here...:o

The woman who appears to be at the center of the scandal is Letterman's former assistant, Stephanie Birkitt.

Former Letterman producer Merrill Markoe is perhaps the most well-known former Letterman flame to have worked on his show.

Last week Holly Hester came forward to say that she had a relationship with Letterman while she was a "Late Show" intern and a student at NYU.

so I've been thinking and I've decided that Bill Maher is definitely the sexiest.

even though the only girls you ever see him with are playboy models. <3

Conan made his Dave joke tonight. He & Andy did the skit "In the Year 3,000" (predictions for the future) Andy said, "Conan O'Brien will confess that he has had sexual relationships with co-workers in the past. Sadly, it was back when he was self-employed". :D

Gotta go... Edward Norton is Conan's guest. :horny:

Letterman is a smarmy bastard. Case closed.

Tags
will it float
Back
Top Bottom