David Johansen in New York photo - Morrissey Central

I think this got overlooked as the video statement is above it.
For those interested:

DAVID JOHANSEN IN NEW YORK / 2018.

44482_44480_IMG_20180102_022435_268.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/david-johansen-in-new-york-2018

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Fek. Reckon Buster Poindexter is not looking very good. I reckon me don't understand why lil' Sammy posts Smiths bull ox tossy tot pics on lil' Sammy Central and if you ask him if the Smiths are reforming on Instagram he will block you and if you ask him at the Viper Room he will have Corey Feldman try to kick your ass. Hypocritical mate inn nn n nn n nnn n n n n n nn n it.

looks like elvis.

He looks really good.. I bet he was walking along this street, bumped into this 'The Smiths' graffiti, asked his companion to take a picture, and sent it to morrissey's cell phone. Sweet Gesture :o:oops::rolleyes:

looks like elvis.
Elvis Costello? To be honest I think he looks more like Mick Jagger.

I think he has that artsy, hip New York rocker look. I know that Mick Jagger is from England not New York.

David Johansen is a cool dude he was a member of the New York Dolls.

I can't see any resemblance David Johansen has to Elvis Costello apart from the glasses maybe?

I think David Johansen's face looks quite a lot like like Mick Jagger and maybe just slightly like Engelbert Humperdinck.

David Johansen's clothes and shoes look hip, stylish and on-trend. His hair looks great, he is ageing well and he has stayed slim. He is a real New York rocker.

Morrissey is a big fan of the New York Dolls and I bet he loves David Johansen.

I think that Morrissey was also a fan of The Cramps.

Me reckon Buster Poindexter looks like that old Brittish dude Rick Jagger or whatever reckon his name is. Reckon what a piece of shit place. Thank St. Patrick me live in
Moz Angeles and not some place like New Yaaaaawk or Phillydelfia inn n nn nnn n n n n n n n n it...Hot Hot Hot

well that's a Dolls cover on Morrissey's upcoming cover ? album, but tat isn't a suprise.

Japan-nightporter would be .
I was a huge japan fan and nightporter is a fantastic song,very piano led like a few mozz songs recently.

I was a huge japan fan and nightporter is a fantastic song,very piano led like a few mozz songs recently.

I never knew JAPAN, listened to Nightporter now and I believe it's the most melancholy song I've ever heard in my life. If it was a perfume, it would have been the essence of sadness. Still it would be named NIGHTPORTER (the new fregegrance by Maison de la tristesse). This song is an achievement. It's very beautiful, but impossible to listen to. My goodness..

theres a connection with japan and the new York dolls as david sylvian took his name from sylvain sylvain,their early look was all big hair and make up very much like the dolls.

Elvis Costello? To be honest I think he looks more like Mick Jagger.

I think he has that artsy, hip New York rocker look. I know that Mick Jagger is from England not New York.
I think gordy meant the artwork on the wall, not David. And actual Elvis, not Costello.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom