David Johansen in New York photo - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 4, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Oct 4, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Oct 4, 2018.

1. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      The Dolls are Wild T and Moz is Wild T.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Fek. Reckon Buster Poindexter is not looking very good. I reckon me don't understand why lil' Sammy posts Smiths bull ox tossy tot pics on lil' Sammy Central and if you ask him if the Smiths are reforming on Instagram he will block you and if you ask him at the Viper Room he will have Corey Feldman try to kick your ass. Hypocritical mate inn nn n nn n nnn n n n n n nn n it.
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
    3. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      looks like elvis.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. countthree
    5. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      He looks cool because.. he is cool.

:cool:
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    6. Sal Kramer
      Sal Kramer
      I'm wearing a yellow shirt...
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Big Fanof Mo
      Big Fanof Mo
      He looks really good.. I bet he was walking along this street, bumped into this 'The Smiths' graffiti, asked his companion to take a picture, and sent it to morrissey's cell phone. Sweet Gesture :o:oops::rolleyes:
      • Like Like x 3
    8. mozmal
      mozmal
      A fine head of hair for a man his age.
      • Like Like x 1
    9. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      David Jo looks great! Like Mick Jagger, he NEVER had a fat stage. Looks younger than Morrissey.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Elvis Costello? To be honest I think he looks more like Mick Jagger.

I think he has that artsy, hip New York rocker look. I know that Mick Jagger is from England not New York.
    11. A scanty bit of thing
      A scanty bit of thing
      David Johansen is too good for this dirty shithole.

TAINTED
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      David Johansen is a cool dude he was a member of the New York Dolls.

I can't see any resemblance David Johansen has to Elvis Costello apart from the glasses maybe?

I think David Johansen's face looks quite a lot like like Mick Jagger and maybe just slightly like Engelbert Humperdinck.

David Johansen's clothes and shoes look hip, stylish and on-trend. His hair looks great, he is ageing well and he has stayed slim. He is a real New York rocker.

Morrissey is a big fan of the New York Dolls and I bet he loves David Johansen.

I think that Morrissey was also a fan of The Cramps.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Me reckon Buster Poindexter looks like that old Brittish dude Rick Jagger or whatever reckon his name is. Reckon what a piece of shit place. Thank St. Patrick me live in
      Moz Angeles and not some place like New Yaaaaawk or Phillydelfia inn n nn nnn n n n n n n n n it...Hot Hot Hot
    14. celibate
      celibate
      well that's a Dolls cover on Morrissey's upcoming cover ? album, but tat isn't a suprise.

Japan-nightporter would be .
    15. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      I was a huge japan fan and nightporter is a fantastic song,very piano led like a few mozz songs recently.
      • Like Like x 2
    16. Big Fanof Mo
      Big Fanof Mo
      I never knew JAPAN, listened to Nightporter now and I believe it's the most melancholy song I've ever heard in my life. If it was a perfume, it would have been the essence of sadness. Still it would be named NIGHTPORTER (the new fregegrance by Maison de la tristesse). This song is an achievement. It's very beautiful, but impossible to listen to. My goodness..
      • Like Like x 3
    17. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      theres a connection with japan and the new York dolls as david sylvian took his name from sylvain sylvain,their early look was all big hair and make up very much like the dolls.
      • Informative Informative x 3
    18. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      I think it is Elvis, because the words on the left say 'Love me tender love me dear'. But weirdly the words on the right seem like they are 'To die by your side...' Somebody making some Elvis/Moz connection?
    19. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      I think gordy meant the artwork on the wall, not David. And actual Elvis, not Costello.
      • Like Like x 3