David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out"

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

"there is a light that never goes out",in cameron's britain there are millions who cannot afford to put a light on !!!!!!
Food banks,failing health service etc.... Etc...{i won't bore overseas readers !!!},yet camerons "chosen few" reap the benefits !!!
I apologise for bringing politics onto our site,but that man is a poisonous,vile,egotistical enemy of the people !!!!!
I hope and prey morrissey hears about this absolute disgrace.....and then....watch this space !!!!!!!
Just say no,and lets hope and prey that britain gets it right next time !!!!
Seeing that apology for a man holding a smiths t shirt makes me physically sick !!!!!!
Keith.

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

f*** off times one million charlie !!!!!!
If you gave that bastard a skinhead,he would have "666"behind his ear !!!!!!!
What puzzles me is how an individual like him can sleep at night !!!!!!
Keith.

What is sad charlie is that a large number of our members,who live abroad will just think we are a pair of "moaning brits".
The man has a heart as black as the hobs of hell !!!!
His admiration of morrissey is so surreal,considering the values,and ethics morrissey holds so dear !!!!
When i first read the post,i thought it was april 1st !!!!!!
Keith.

I think he's a teddy bear compared to some of the others Keith. That twat Gove who was in charge of education was so bad that even the Tories knew he was such a shit that they couldn't get elected with him in the public eye. And don't get me started on Osborne, he belongs with Blair in a pack of Monster Munch. Still, it's Cameron that's mis-running the ship so he can indeed f*** off.

Spot on mate !!!!!
Whilst losing the plot over cameron,i forgot osborne !!!!!!!
No words are enough !!!!
Best wishes mate,
keith.

Doesn't it make you feel just a bit sick that more than 1,000 people bought the T-shirts and consequently gave to a good cause, while Cameron gets one for free? Manchester Evening News you screwed up. I have one of those shirts on order and now I really am not bothered about receiving it. At all.

Everything old Cam touches turns to shite.

A little late but I like a bit of anger aimed at the Tories/UKIP what have you...

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel a Moz/Marr intervention coming...

Cheers Lads! David Cameron was thrilled by our Smiths T-shirt (Morrissey and Marr will be livid though) - Manchester Evening News

David Cameron came to Manchester and said 'there is a light that never goes out' when the M.E.N. handed over a leaving present

cameron_salfordladsshirt.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

I should think he'll be sending a statement to big-nose when he finds out.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

f*** off Camera on.

"azteccamera",with all due respect, your comment regarding the dental quality of the population of great britain is inane.
The discussion is about a man who has damaged my country,probably beyond repair.
Infantile comments about "brits teeth" do not belong here.
I wonder if mr.frame,that famous "brit" who you happily named yourself after has "bad british teeth ????"
come on mate.....your better than that.

"azteccamera",with all due respect, your comment regarding the dental quality of the population of great britain is inane.
The discussion is about a man who has damaged my country,probably beyond repair.
I wonder if mr.frame,that famous "brit" who you happily named yourself after has "bad british teeth ????"

He really isn't.

Believe me...no he's not. In fact, this is one of his more mild comments. Also...hint...he is not one to be reasoned with.

- - - Updated - - -

He really isn't.

You beat me to it Charlie! You're quick for an Englishman ;) Whoops...an AC moment there.

Believe me...no he's not. In fact, this is one of his more mild comments. Also...hint...he is not one to be reasoned with.

- - - Updated - - -

You beat me to it Charlie! You're quick for an Englishman ;) Whoops...an AC moment there.

Ha! I'd have been even quicker if I wasn't admiring my wonky British smile in the mirror.

Ha! I'd have been even quicker if I wasn't admiring my wonky British smile in the mirror.

And I was slow because it took me quite some time to get up off my big fat American a** to type my response. Stereotypes are great fun!

Last edited:

He is just angry his favourite singer isn't american.

f*** off Camera on.

Oh shut up people in the U S and A, you know nowt about nowt when it comes to the UK and this bloke so just keep the fek out you stoopid schmucks.

A P Willton

Oh shut up people in the U S and A, you know nowt about nowt when it comes to the UK and this bloke so just keep the fek out you stoopid schmucks.

A P Willton

Far be it for me to push in but I think it was a reference to a certain American poster rather than the PM.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom