David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out"

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

"there is a light that never goes out",in cameron's britain there are millions who cannot afford to put a light on !!!!!!
Food banks,failing health service etc.... Etc...{i won't bore overseas readers !!!},yet camerons "chosen few" reap the benefits !!!
I apologise for bringing politics onto our site,but that man is a poisonous,vile,egotistical enemy of the people !!!!!
I hope and prey morrissey hears about this absolute disgrace.....and then....watch this space !!!!!!!
Just say no,and lets hope and prey that britain gets it right next time !!!!
Seeing that apology for a man holding a smiths t shirt makes me physically sick !!!!!!
Keith.

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

Just wondering whether Bummie, Benny and Barleycunt have managed to link Moz to the Paris shootings yet...?

Birds of a feather flock together ! Living it up at the hotel Pestana !
Morrissey oozes all things Conservative these days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

From today's Guardian :

ksbSmkB.jpg

Link : http://www.theguardian.com/theguard...hs-help-salford-lads-club-make-16000-one-week

P.

Oh what shame, i only bought my tshirt after the 6 music plug last week...when it arrives, itll have to go into the bin :(

Oh what shame, i only bought my tshirt after the 6 music plug last week...when it arrives, itll have to go into the bin :(

Don't be silly, keep it for few years and you can flog it on eBay. :D

Whatever you think of this venture, some real good has come out of it. Just heard from Leslie at the SLC...

"Its brilliant for the club and means that a project that sounded possible, to take a group of young people to America is now going to happen."

P.

Whatever you think of this venture, some real good has come out of it. Just heard from Leslie at the SLC...

"Its brilliant for the club and means that a project that sounded possible, to take a group of young people to America is now going to happen."

P.

sounds good

Back
Top Bottom