David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out"

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

"there is a light that never goes out",in cameron's britain there are millions who cannot afford to put a light on !!!!!!
Food banks,failing health service etc.... Etc...{i won't bore overseas readers !!!},yet camerons "chosen few" reap the benefits !!!
I apologise for bringing politics onto our site,but that man is a poisonous,vile,egotistical enemy of the people !!!!!
I hope and prey morrissey hears about this absolute disgrace.....and then....watch this space !!!!!!!
Just say no,and lets hope and prey that britain gets it right next time !!!!
Seeing that apology for a man holding a smiths t shirt makes me physically sick !!!!!!
Keith.

Re: David Cameron - "You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out

"azteccamera",with all due respect, your comment regarding the dental quality of the population of great britain is inane.
The discussion is about a man who has damaged my country,probably beyond repair.
Infantile comments about "brits teeth" do not belong here.
I wonder if mr.frame,that famous "brit" who you happily named yourself after has "bad british teeth ????"
come on mate.....your better than that.

He is a racist, thankfully he is not representative of most Americans.

"there is a light that never goes out",in cameron's britain there are millions who cannot afford to put a light on !!!!!!

Millions? Really? If only there was a way to turn your hyperbole into energy. Britain is a country where you can get a massive pair of tits installed for free.

Hmmmm...

"You have made my day. Thank you very much, there is a light that never goes out"

:straightface:

He is a racist, thankfully he is not representative of most Americans.

you are one too.

I think missing the point is the point for these pricks, like a speech about global warming that doesnt mention meat, when will you accept yourself

I can't hate Cameron, I think it's his simpering little face, he's like a startled homunculus which has been given a hefty gas bill. Ed Milliband looks like a Nick Park creation, who talks in tongues, bless them both.

I can't hate Cameron, I think it's his simpering little face, he's like a startled homunculus which has been given a hefty gas bill. Ed Milliband looks like a Nick Park creation, who talks in tongues, bless them both.

haha, politicians mock Darwin's theory yet again.

Without our class system these lads'd be lucky to get a job in your local fish factories.

Food banks,failing health service etc.... Etc...{i won't bore overseas readers !!!},yet camerons "chosen few" reap the benefits !!!
I apologise for bringing politics onto our site,but that man is a poisonous,vile,egotistical enemy of the people !!!!!
I hope and prey morrissey hears about this absolute disgrace.....and then....watch this space !!!!!!!
Seeing that apology for a man holding a smiths t shirt makes me physically sick !!!!!!
Keith.

Well said Keith mate! I echo the above. Im 100% sure his Mozness also agrees.
Castro the cat and I Seeing this this morning has made us both wanna spew our guts.
Both Casto and I are gagging right now. TORY TWATS!

haha, politicians mock Darwin's theory yet again.

Without our class system these lads'd be lucky to get a job in your local fish factories.

It's called democracy. Talk to the people who voted for them.

Without getting in to the 'bollotics' of it all...
I believe The Smiths had a very large public schoolboy audience. It is more than possible that CaMoron actually just happened to like them. I think the locked away at boarding school types identified with a lot of the angst.
Regards,
FWD

i agree f.w.d. they must have loved headmaster ritual even if it didnt reflect there school itself

Without getting into percentages, it's transparently clear that not ALL the Smiths' lyrical content is class-specific. People from all walks of life can feely lonely, lovelorn, despondent, etc etc . A comfortable background economically doesn't rule that out. Of course Cameron might have identified with many of the lyrics and loved Johnny's music.

Without getting into percentages, it's transparently clear that not ALL the Smiths' lyrical content is class-specific. People from all walks of life can feely lonely, lovelorn, despondent, etc etc . A comfortable background economically doesn't rule that out. Of course Cameron might have identified with many of the lyrics and loved Johnny's music.

agreed 2-j. repression is very big quality in posh households and a common theme in moz lyrics as just one exmple. meat is murder is full of stuff like that. i want the one i cant have could be another example

Mr Cameron on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?
When will you die?

I wish the MEN who gave him the t-shirt the worse year ever.

Nope. Try again. Politicians are there because of the voters.

I'm still laughing.

I see you're a beginner so we'll start with the basics, where there are no voters there are still politicians.

"Hey, thanks for this wrinkly green t-shirt that won't fit me."

Go Cameron. Great guy.

I think it's great that the Prime Minister likes The Smiths. Secretly, I would guess that Morrissey is quite chuffed too. David Cameron is an intelligent and powerful man, and he is a FAN of Morrissey's; quite some compliment. I also love the image of Cameron singing at the top of his voice behind closed bedroom doors, "the Queen is dead boys, and it's so lonely on a limb".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom