David Cameron goaded over The Smiths at Prime Minister's Questions

"Is evil just something you are, or something you do?"

It'll never happen but I'm sporting half a wood just thinking about it.

It was quite 'cute' but i reckon the vast majority of the MPs haven't a clue what they are talking about.

...Best comedy skech I've seen today!!!....Oh ermm ...hang on....Was it actually REAL ??? I thought Cameron was in Afghanistan weeping over the body of yet ANOTHER dead soldier....FFS !! if THIS is what got voted in.....what next.... a "my dad is bigger than your dad, so there " debate...????

What street is that, Sesame street? :) Is it really likely that the PM and a Labor MP rehearsed an exchange in the Commons?

Channel-4-newsroom Street. You should take it up with them. ;)

(Then again, I'm sure Jon Snow has been called a muppet before...)

Last edited:
It was quite 'cute' but i reckon the vast majority of the MPs haven't a clue what they are talking about.

But I think a lot of them did know, because there were clearly lots of laughs. I love how the Speaker had to tell everyone to be quiet, because it was "unfair" that they were making noise over the next MP up. It was like watching a primary school assembly, with a bunch of old toffs instead of schoolchildren. :rolleyes:

But I think a lot of them did know, because there were clearly lots of laughs. I love how the Speaker had to tell everyone to be quiet, because it was "unfair" that they were making noise over the next MP up. It was like watching a primary school assembly, with a bunch of old toffs instead of schoolchildren. :rolleyes:

Hello Kaz, Its always like that. I bet they can't hear half the stuff said and still sound like a bunch of excited sheep.

That was great! Surely Morrissey and Marr must be at least a little pleased, at their (former) band being a topic of discussion in Parliament. One can't buy that kind of publicity.

Really? Well, it didn't seem very plausible to me, but who knows.

*shrug* I think your guess is as good as theirs really. I mean it's possible that the question was tabled in advance and that DC had prepared his response beforehand. It doesn't have to mean that they met in a backroom and worked out who said what when. (Apologies, I see I worded my initial comment poorly.)

Last edited:
*shrug* I think your guess is as good as theirs really. I mean it's possible that the question was tabled in advance and that DC had prepared his response beforehand. It doesn't have to mean that they met in a backroom and worked out who said what when. (Apologies, I see I worded my initial comment poorly.)

Images of David Cameron vigorously looking us his response on passionsjustlikemine.com on his special Parliament laptop before the session. :p

For f***'s sake Cameron & McCarthy.

Do you really think people voted for you because they wanted you to try & score cheap points?

Get back to your f***ing jobs. You should be busy - if you're not then resign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom