David Bowie & Morrissey: "Cosmic Dancer (live)" video rip and Digital MP3 (November 12, 2020)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
The version due tomorrow.
The Morrissey YouTube Japan site features audio only.
No sign of That's Entertainment.

bb.jpg

This will be replaced by a digital version when available - it is here so people don't have to wait to hear it.

Update:
Official digital MP3:

Update:
The video fade version of the track:

Regards,
FWD.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Nobody's Nothing

View attachment 65411

This will be replaced by a digital version when available - it is here so people don't have to wait to hear it.

Regards,
FWD.
Thank you! Good to hear that there's a clear sound improvement compared to the video version...

I wonder if we'll have to wait for the vinyl release to hear the b-side.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Nobody's Nothing
It's on Spotify, but no b-side. Makes sense too, since the single is credited to both of them and appears on both of their artist pages but Bowie had nothing to do with that mystery version of That's Entertainment (unless... 😱).

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber

View attachment 65411

Update:
Official digital MP3.

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks FWD. No pop ups, no viruses. Just Cosmic Dancer downloaded. I enjoyed that 😊

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Thanks FWD. No pop ups, no viruses. Just Cosmic Dancer downloaded. I enjoyed that 😊
You're not missing anything on YouTube - it's just a picture and the music. If an actual video appears as promised, I will add that to here for people region blocked.
Regards,
FWD.

Ryan

Subscriber
Still no sign of this new/old version of That’s Entertainment?

Top Bottom