David Bowie & Morrissey: "Cosmic Dancer (Live)" digital single & YT audio released today (November 13, 2020)

cosmic_dancer_live_tn.jpg

Today (his Mother's birthday), sees the first track from the Central-asserted single release.
There is currently no sign of the B-side or the upgraded Tim Broad video.
Should they appear later - see this thread for updates.
First appearing in Japan via YouTube and Amazon, the 'single' is now available for purchase in the UK and the audio is on YouTube.
Also via Amazon France, Germany and Italy etc. - although the US site isn't listing it currently.
It is also on Spotify and other services will undoubtedly follow.

The live video appeared later in the day:

Regards,
FWD.

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

7" single now available for pre-order on MPorium UK and EU.

full

Related items:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pre-shamble to this variant of "That's Entertainment" will probably be more fascinating than the actual audio, at this rate. í will still be loving my NINETEEN NINETY ONE recording.

If there is a Magic Attic in this world, it will be Mr James O'Brien's...

To be a mouse on this magic attic... :mouseface:

Yeah. But who isn't these days?

I can't even write my own name with my left hand and can barely stand being in the same room as another person these days, so what do I know.

Last edited:
Is that worst picture of David Bowie ever? Morrissey should have just let the nephew photoshop it. They could have had Marilyn Monroe on it, too.

I really wish this were better. Then Morrissey could ride on Bowie's coattails to some radio airplay.

Is that worst picture of David Bowie ever? Morrissey should have just let the nephew photoshop it. They could have had Marilyn Monroe on it, too.
They should have used this picture.

screen-shot-2016-08-25-at-8-20-10-am.png

Or better yet, not released this "single" at all.

The problem here isn’t Bowie’s voice, although it sucks, the problem is that this song is f***ing GARBAGE

The official Facebook page shares the Rolling Stone article and quotes the part about "Morrissey’s new 2020 take on the Jam’s 'That’s Entertainment'" doh:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom