David Bowie dies at 69

wRe: Article: David Bowie dies at 69

so i went to introduce my son to my aunt yesterday and her husband stephen who is from a wealthy wealthy british family and they mentioned that they will be going to london on friday and told stephen whos very stiff to watch out for all the bowie tributes likely going on (i didnt even know if he knew he had dies since he only listens to classical and opera) and he floored me by telling me his brother owned some record label and that he got to meet bowie once somewhere at a function event etc. the most unappriciative person i can imagine meeting bowie. kills me

http://www.wiltern.com/events/eventdetail/?viewNav=/eventdetail&eventId=0900504FC1D620AB&oid=0

I've been hearing rumors that Morrissey will be in the audience even with the feud with Tony Visconti.

Do not reply in a jealous rage from 30,000 miles away Brits, Euros, Transylvanians, people from the Midwest air a gon ballroom and say this is "delusional fan fiction". Just go back to looking for the best buy on line for a New York Yankees Baseball cap and chomping down "BBQ Sausage" at Slipowinski's pig slaughter bar in downtown Chicago.

Last edited:
Yeah like some others I'm bummed these two geniuses had a falling out that seemingly didn't get resolved. Oh Well. Two of my faves. I am a longtime Bowie fan but I now rank Morrissey on equal footing with Mr. Bowie. It's a shame that Morrissey hasn't gotten the acclaim he deserves here in the states. Like Elvis Costello he's just too erudite and musically profound/Disparate for most fat-assed/brained Americans.

Yeah like some others I'm bummed these two geniuses had a falling out that seemingly didn't get resolved. Oh Well. Two of my faves. I am a longtime Bowie fan but I now rank Morrissey on equal footing with Mr. Bowie. It's a shame that Morrissey hasn't gotten the acclaim he deserves here in the states. Like Elvis Costello he's just too erudite and musically profound/Disparate for most fat-assed/brained Americans.

"these two geniuses"...LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom