David Bowie – Toy [2001 Unreleased Album] (2011) download

The Seeker of Good Songs

David Bowie – Toy [2001 Unreleased Album] (2011)

toyfrontcolour161035466.jpg

Artist: David Bowie
Album: Toy [Unreleased Album 2001]
Released: 2011
Style: Rock
Format: MP3 256Kbps
Size: 113 Mb

Tracklist:
01 – Uncle Floyd
02 – Afraid
03 – Baby Loves That Way
04 – I Dig Everything
05 – Conversation Piece
06 – Let Me Sleep Beside You
07 – Toy (Your Turn To Drive)
08 – Hole In The Ground
09 – Shadow Man
10 – In The Heat Of The Morning
11 – You’ve Got A Habit Of Leaving
12 – Silly Boy Blue
13 – Liza Jane
14 – The London Boys

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
FILESONIC: DOWNLOAD
FILESERVE: DOWNLOAD

from: http://newalbumreleases.net/34804/david-bowie-toy-2001-unreleased-album-2011/

I have never heard about this album. Then I've made a quick search about it and found out:
Originally, Bowie had recorded the album Toy for release in 2000 or 2001. This album was meant to feature some new songs and remakes of some his lesser-known songs from the 1960s. Although Toy remains unreleased, a few tracks — including "Afraid" and "Slip Away" (then titled "Uncle Floyd") — appeared on Heathen. Some other re-recorded songs were included as B-sides to the singles from Heathen.

I consider myself as a newbie on Bowie. I say I became Bowie's fan since I got my copy of "Diamond dogs".

A few of the tracks have been released on b-sides bonus tracks and great to see this coming up now....i like all those versions !! "Liza Jane" is superb !!! and i'm a fan since i heard for the first time "The Jean Genie" in 1972 !!! and it was always a excitement to buy a new album !! how he would look what songs everything !! i still listen to all the old stuff and "Aladdin Sane" must be my fave album ever !!

Back
Top Bottom