Dating

kittenboss

I am a single woman of 46 who has loved the Mozz all my life. I would like to find a man around my age who would like to share the next Mozza gig.... he must be articulate, grown up, able to read and write and ready to enjoy the compnay of a fesity woman who is a real Moz fan. I am not a fat bird and I reasonably good looking and articulate.

You woudl think that would not be too much to ask!

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.

I am a single woman of 46 who has loved the Mozz all my life. I would like to find a man around my age who would like to share the next Mozza gig.... he must be articulate, grown up, able to read and write and ready to enjoy the compnay of a fesity woman who is a real Moz fan. I am not a fat bird and I reasonably good looking and articulate.

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.

san antonio? hitme up

Yeah, but could you meet a Morrissey fan on a dating site? :lbf:

no, but on a dating site there'd be a greater chance of meeting someone "articulate, grown up, able to read and write and ready to enjoy the compnay of a fesity woman..." ;)

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.

Hi.
I'm a single man of 46 who would love to share the next Moz gig with you.
I'm articulate, grown up and I can read books.
And I'M not a fat-bird either.

But on the down side, I'm in North-West England and support Manchester City.
So good luck with your search, and don't expect too much from this site. Most people here either take the piss or take offence.
And finally... that top 4 spot is OURS!

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.

Share the next Morrissey gig? You could be 50 when that happens:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Share the next Morrissey gig? You could be 50 when that happens:eek:

Jukebox Jury

be nice now JJ :straightface:
&
hi to kittenboss
wave.gif

but could you explain to me how a woman in southern England got into San Antonio Spurs basketball?

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.

I have been looking for a man around your age with the same qualities for a bit. Unsuccessful. However, I could do without the Spurs.

Good luck kittenboss:thumb:

I'm 26 but you could pretend to be my mum.

Let's do it.

be nice now JJ :straightface:
&
hi to kittenboss
wave.gif

but could you explain to me how a woman in southern England got into San Antonio Spurs basketball?

I think she means the Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Football Club.

What? You want to date someone who is pretending to be your Mum?:barf:

Jukebox Jury

I mean in in the event anyone mentioned the age difference, in case you were worried.

any takers?

Ps I am a spurs fan too.
You go, girl.
4gjbja.jpg

I'm 26 but you could pretend to be my mum.

Let's do it.
dude, dont knock it til you tried it, ladies in their 40s are often excellent in bed :straightface:
&
I mean in in the event anyone mentioned the age difference, in case you were worried.
so what, whats that mean really?
when someone like you says it j funk
its not about the age difference so much as sexism dude
women have enough to deal with without that kind of crap
cougars are a sign of progress :cool:

by the way, how evil do you think Neil Gaiman is for marrying someone 16 years younger than him? :rolleyes:

I'm really not sure what you're talking about but I urge the lady to ignore you and drop me a PM.

I'm really not sure what you're talking about but I urge the lady to ignore you and drop me a PM.
Damn! You have some serious cojones. You must have gotten your dating advice from Rick Astley.

Tags
*dr quinn *medicinewoman funny tags
Back
Top Bottom