Dating Site Based On Musical Taste

T

therightone

Wow!

Hey music nerds, forget Ok Cupid, this is matchmaking for the Last.fm generation.

Tastebuds allows you to find single people who share your passion for music. Tell us the bands you love and we'll find people nearby who share your tastes.

http://tastebuds.fm/

I once had a girl who listened Linkin Park :sick:.

In all reality though, we got along just fine.

I think I look for more important things when finding love. Whether or not the person shares my love of Morrissey doesn't exactly reach a high point on my list of preferences.

Interesting concept for dating...I suppose you learn something new everyday.

Nothing wrong with love of another combined with a shared affinity for the same music artists. I met the love of my life at a Morrissey gig :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with love of another combined with a shared affinity for the same music artists. I met the love of my life at a Morrisey gig :love:

You're one of the few... I have to put up with Spandau Ballet reunions.

Thank you, Mr. Blaze :)

I was a little drunk last night.

He probably isn't really as much the love of my life as he is the flavor of the month. :lbf:

Operation Flava Of The Month in progress!!!

Hot damn bb...do tell!!!

:horny:

Nothing wrong with love of another combined with a shared affinity for the same music artists. I met the love of my life at a Morrisey gig :love:

Was he on stage singing? :p

tumblr_l0pnmyPfZL1qzdi59o1_400.jpg

well me...talking as a third person and using it's original terminology.....i am =
tumblr_l49nhsc5aO1qzdi59o1_500.jpg

If you are implying that you have mad moves and are the life of the party then Oh hot damn!!!

You can party with Trouble and I any time you visit the red, white and blue...(the one with stars and stripes that is...);)

Back
Top Bottom