Morrissey Central "DARLING, I HUG A PILLOW" (November 11, 2020)

birthday of Elizabeth Dwyer

81EED030-1D9B-4514-B1F5-5210EA70EA4E_u7gdf3.jpg

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

Elizabeth Dwyer born in Holles Street Hospital, Dublin

photographed above in Hullard Park, Old Trafford.

time is always running out …

Last edited by a moderator:
Darling I hug a pillow/ in absence of you. Perhaps you haven't heard the song before. It seems rather obvious.
oh i thought it was some more gay innuendo (and i thought "that's odd, to use on his mother"). no, ive not heard the song. pray, who's it by?

oh i thought it was some more gay innuendo (and i thought "that's odd, to use on his mother"). no, ive not heard the song. pray, who's it by?

In order to avoid redundancy, I've selected a second image. The sentiment however, remains similar.
images

So he DOES have non-bathing suit pixxx of his mum! Thanks Moz, but it’s too late. We only want to see pixxx of her flaunting her womanly curves in a bikini from now until your time runs out (after the Moz Vegas shows) and you’re reunited with your beloved.

Tick tock...⏳⌛⚰️

That was dreadful when Ann was near the end and Mozz and Sam were begging for prayers. Awful. Then she did die. Brutal. Poor wee Mozz. He can have my Irish mum. She's from Cavan. Hug a Pillow was really good. More like that.

Photographs are comforting while healing from a loved ones passing. This picture of his mom is a classic. Has to be so hard being her birthday and she's not here :cry:

That's a pretty picture of his Mum. So young and already gone. Who wouldn't want to hug and squeeze her right away?

birthday of Elizabeth Dwyer

View attachment 65377

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

Elizabeth Dwyer born in Holles Street Hospital, Dublin

photographed above in Hullard Park, Old Trafford.

time is always running out …

His duet with David Bowie is released on 13th on his Mams birthday. A nice way to mark it.
A very elegant lady.

It’s only an interview, don’t know why people are bothered.... it’s not in the NME, in the late 80, or 90s ... if he had oot ta say , then it would have been said by now.....
I'm not too bothered if he does or doesn't. Some of his answers in the past were "Comment. No." So if he's not gonna bother why should we.

I reckon the severed alliance is a book more full of bullshit than the California Son's "autobiography" that he didn't write and was full of the crap you sick stalker delusional f***s wanted to read so you can keep on buying, which I completely agree on. Good on ya California Son m8 inn nnnn nnnn nn it. Reckon the severed alliance book is famous to the non delusional fans of having the fake California Son birth certificate in it.

This photo was taken somewhere in Yourop before the California Son's mom and dad emigrated from the Republic of Ireland to Moz Angeles in 1958 you dumbshit delusional twat c*** tit psychopaths inn n nn nnn n n nn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom