Morrissey Central "DARLING, I HUG A PILLOW" (November 11, 2020)

birthday of Elizabeth Dwyer

81EED030-1D9B-4514-B1F5-5210EA70EA4E_u7gdf3.jpg

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

Elizabeth Dwyer born in Holles Street Hospital, Dublin

photographed above in Hullard Park, Old Trafford.

time is always running out …

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i thought it was some more gay innuendo (and i thought "that's odd, to use on his mother"). no, ive not heard the song. pray, who's it by?
No no. You’re quite correct. “Hug a pillow” is exactly the same as “pillow-biter”. ...and quite appropriate.

Where’s the interview? Where’s the music?

Crickets.

...but happy birthday to Morrissey’s mommy. Please save your flowers and fruit baskets. The man-child kindly asks that you send Vodka, Kerrygold and cashmere sweaters.

I reckon the severed alliance is a book more full of bullshit than the California Son's "autobiography" that he didn't write and was full of the crap you sick stalker delusional f***s wanted to read so you can keep on buying, which I completely agree on. Good on ya California Son m8 inn nnnn nnnn nn it. Reckon the severed alliance book is famous to the non delusional fans of having the fake California Son birth certificate in it.

This photo was taken somewhere in Yourop before the California Son's mom and dad emigrated from the Republic of Ireland to Moz Angeles in 1958 you dumbshit delusional twat c*** tit psychopaths inn n nn nnn n n nn it.
Nah. Both full of bullshit but at least the Severed Alliance was legible.

Photographs are comforting while healing from a loved ones passing. This picture of his mom is a classic. Has to be so hard being her birthday and she's not here:cry:
Yes. The guilt of not showing up for the past 5 birthdays before her passing must weigh heavy on his narcissistic soul.

View attachment 65377

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

My mother passed away in July and today is her birthday. I know your pain.

I reckon the severed alliance is a book more full of bullshit than the California Son's "autobiography" that he didn't write and was full of the crap you sick stalker delusional f***s wanted to read so you can keep on buying, which I completely agree on. Good on ya California Son m8 inn nnnn nnnn nn it. Reckon the severed alliance book is famous to the non delusional fans of having the fake California Son birth certificate in it.

This photo was taken somewhere in Yourop before the California Son's mom and dad emigrated from the Republic of Ireland to Moz Angeles in 1958 you dumbshit delusional twat c*** tit psychopaths inn n nn nnn n n nn it.
Keith, or should I call you by your convicted name of weir side jack...
are you sad that your side kick, the Yorkshire ripper has died..... Keith how you coping in Middlesbrough with the covid ?????

No no. You’re quite correct. “Hug a pillow” is exactly the same as “pillow-biter”. ...and quite appropriate.
and who calls their mother "darling" anyway? thats a little weird. its like when people at my work call people twice their age "hon". my grandma would've called that disrespectful.

and who calls their mother "darling" anyway? thats a little weird. its like when people at my work call people twice their age "hon". my grandma would've called that disrespectful.
Why do you come here if you dislike Morrissey and his mother so much? There is nothing wrong with calling your mother "darling". Morrissey can do what he wants let him grieve in the way he wants to. Grief is private and personal to Morrissey. People grieve in different ways. People cope with death, loss and loneliness in different ways. I find what you say about Morrissey and his mother disrespectful and cruel. Have you ever lost anyone very close to you?

Does Douglas Murray the man you find sexy who has some Scottish heritage have a fan website you could go on or a YouTube channel or something?

Why do you come here if you dislike Morrissey and his mother so much? There is nothing wrong with calling your mother "darling". Morrissey can do what he wants let him grieve in the way he wants to. Grief is private and personal to Morrissey. People grieve in different ways. People cope with death, loss and loneliness in different ways. I find what you say about Morrissey and his mother disrespectful and cruel. Have you ever lost anyone very close to you?

Does Douglas Murray the man you find sexy who has some Scottish heritage have a fan website you could go on or a YouTube channel or something?
im going to sign up to triggernometry "locals" site, which you have to pay for, but which would be worth it in order to for once be able to talk to some funny, in the know people like me. also i have to start preparing to make IMPORTANT connections for when i get my youtube channel.

in the meantime, MOZ, this is me reading from viktor frankls "mans search for meaning". this is a passage which has always stuck with me, as it describes something about death that i've always felt innately. prior to this passage, viktor frankl is describing a scene from when he was in a concentration camp and has to dig a ditch or something in the dead of winter and he starts thinking of his wife, who he believes was taken to a female camp, and begins having a conversation with her in his mind which, though imaginary, lifts his spirits. after his thoughts were interrupted by some goings on with a guard, he then goes on to say:

p.s. MOZ, it might interest you to know that i was oscar wilde in a past life!

p.p.s call me!

View attachment 65377

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

Its funny how numbers turn up in peoples lives, born on 13 and left this third dimension on 13 also. My grandparents died on 13 April 13 years apart. Time(like covid) is also a 3D
con-cept to distract us from the fact that we are eternal and sovereign and that we are just here to experience this before we go back to the real living.

Do they allow the use of mobile phones in Prestwich?

Someone should write about the true story of the California Son’s life growing up here in California. I nominate you, the great AztecCamera.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom