Morrissey Central "DARLING, I HUG A PILLOW" (November 11, 2020)

birthday of Elizabeth Dwyer

81EED030-1D9B-4514-B1F5-5210EA70EA4E_u7gdf3.jpg

born November 13, 1937

died August 13, 2020

Elizabeth Dwyer born in Holles Street Hospital, Dublin

photographed above in Hullard Park, Old Trafford.

time is always running out …

Last edited by a moderator:
Buried in Moz Angeles, CA and wouldn't you like to know. Morrissey is so f***ing afraid of you, that he had you send flowers to an Airbnb in a foreign country. :crazy:

Great picture of her. I love the gloves.

Rogan used it in The Severed Alliance, but it says "Alexandra Park" instead of Hullard Park.

20201111_233704_copy_1734x1792.jpg

Great picture of her. I love the gloves.

Rogan used it in The Severed Alliance, but it says "Alexandra Park" instead of Hullard Park.

View attachment 65381
I’m going through the severed alliance, it’s my bed side book..... I’ve had it for years and it’s taken second best to autography... now the pages of the latter are now worn down, I’ve turned to JR book that I’ve never really bothered with.... until now.....
One thing I’ve learned with JR is his total , truth and professionalism whilst doing the ground work , saying that I do not wish to be over taking him on the motorway 😱😱

We don't know! But as GirlAfraid has pointed out there's been a long delay before between an announcement & an interview.
It’s only an interview, don’t know why people are bothered.... it’s not in the NME, in the late 80, or 90s ... if he had oot ta say , then it would have been said by now.....

It’s only an interview, don’t know why people are bothered.... it’s not in the NME, in the late 80, or 90s ... if he had oot ta say , then it would have been said by now.....

There must be something on his mind though. Or why alert??? Even on a daft site like Central.

There must be something on his mind though. Or why alert??? Even on a daft site like Central.
Anything on his mind ???? No
As I say it would have been said....
I can only think that there might be some legal reasons that need ironed out ..... now enough of this.....
I’m pissed off as nobody has asked how my lentil and veg soup has turned out ....

Anything on his mind ???? No
As I say it would have been said....
I can only think that there might be some legal reasons that need ironed out ..... now enough of this.....
I’m pissed off as nobody has asked how my lentil and veg soup has turned out ....

I assumed it would be delicious. 😋

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom