"Darling I Hug A Pillow" is one of his best songs ever

Vegan

Everything about this track is great. The vocal, the horns, the harmonies, the arrangement. Reminds me of Joan Armatrading at times. Definitely Top 5 Morrissey songs.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Nobody's Nothing
I don't know why, but currently it's my least favourite on the album along with Knockabout World. It's a nice song, but compared to the rest of the album it's a bit bland.
The "horns" are trumpets btw.

T

Trans

Funny I feel the same about knockabout world. I love it but it’s very slight in its appeal which is probably why it’s in the middle of the album. I usually skip it in order to get to singing Darling

L

Lujissey

Las trompetas muy mariachis arruinan el tema es el que menos me gusta de Ianadoac!!! No trompets mariachis nooo!!!????

A

Anonymous

Thought this song was a jumbled mess the first 10 or so listens. It's now emerging as something rather splendid, especially the final section - a swirling, windswept feast of unrequited melancholia.

A

Anonymous

I guess he's never going to stop falling for straight boys. Or is he still not over Johnny?

King Leer

Leering since '97
Glad to see some love for this track -- I rated it highly in the track ranking thread.

It's a bonkers mini-masterpiece in its own right.

Skylarker

I just farted.

H

Hatedforloving

Glad to see some love for this track -- I rated it highly in the track ranking thread.

It's a bonkers mini-masterpiece in its own right.
Agree...maybe not the best on the album but a song that creeps up on me when least expected!! Recently whilst humming along I thought ...what is that earworn of song and then the penny drops its Darling'...sign of a great great song

Top Bottom