Dane Cook Is Not Funny

I watched Dane Cook's "Tourgasm" on HBO that followed the behind the scenes/comedy tour of Dane, Gary Gullman, Jay Davis and Robert Kelly. It was pretty good- Dane was funny, but Robert was hilarious.

actually i think i heard something about Dane Cook stealing some jokes from someone. i forget the details.

either way, I'd take Demetri Martin or Jim Gaffigan over either of them, personally.

Hahahah they are cool. I see you watch comedy central. Me too :D

But for my money it's all about Pablo Francisco. All day every day.

Well, if we're talking comedy, Eddie Izzard is god.

Cake? Or death?

:D

Cake. :D

We may have to start an Eddie Izzard frink thread now. ;)

We're going to run out of cake at this rate! :D

Yes! Eddie! frink! WONderful idea!!! (do i seem enthusiastic?)

I was watching The Riches and thinking :horny: when I saw Eddie on there; so, let's get started! ;)

*rustling papers looking for pictures of Eddie*

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever watch Dane Cook's Vicious Circle on HBO? It was aweful. Check out my blog below. There is a parody of Cook from MAD TV that is far funnier than Cook himself...

excuse me self promoter but I've been saying "Dane Cook sucks" for three years now, this isnt NEEEEWS!:D :D

actually i think i heard something about Dane Cook stealing some jokes from someone. i forget the details.

either way, I'd take Demetri Martin or Jim Gaffigan over either of them, personally.

Samesies.

I think I may see Nick Swardson next month.

Ohhh you both love the same comics I do! yay! And Joey please go see Nick. I will be missing that show and I'm really bummed about it.

I have seen Jim Gaffigan and he was terrific. As was Todd Barry. I love them both. Also Sarah Silverman and David Cross are up there for me too.

I think Dane is over rated and played out. And yeah he steals material from Louie CK apparently.

I actually used to think he was funny. His stuff at Just For Laughs was fresh and great. Vicious Circle is horrible. And his video blog is just terrible...he is so self absorbed...saying how he is the greatest etc. Anyway, he is not a bad actor, so maybe that is where he will take his career.

And you are right. I am a self promoter....sorry

everyone here is, just teashing

dane cook is horrible.

Give me louic c.k.,jim gaffigan or patton oswald any time.

Just sayin'

i agree with 2 out of three (no thanx on the patton) so we can still be friends.
did you ever see home movies?? Louis CK is Brendan's dad.

Ohhh you both love the same comics I do! yay! And Joey please go see Nick. I will be missing that show and I'm really bummed about it.

I have seen Jim Gaffigan and he was terrific. As was Todd Barry. I love them both. Also Sarah Silverman and David Cross are up there for me too.

I think Dane is over rated and played out. And yeah he steals material from Louie CK apparently.

Nick Swardson Friday night, Death Cab Saturday night, what fun :)

I heart David Cross. Bob and David were both at UCB in LA the night after I left. I wish I could have stayed! Oh well, I got to sit on the floor next to Tim Meadows for Asssscat! ;)

Also Sarah Silverman and David Cross are up there for me too.

I heart David Cross. Bob and David were both at UCB in LA the night after I left. I wish I could have stayed!

David Cross and Bob Odenkirk are two of the greatest comedians alive right now. I never understood why they aren't more popular. I guess 'cause their material's pretty quirky and abstract, and most people prefer Dane Cock riffing about how he totally got laid with his best friend's mom. :rolleyes: Here's one of my fave Mr Show sketches...

Coiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom