Damo on Moz

Joe Dolan

Wielding a bicycle chain
Whilst browsing through a "newspaper" on my tea break, I noticed they had an interview with Damien Dempsey in a supplement. Being a bit of a fan, I had a read, when half way through I noticed this:

'His decade on top of the Irish music industry has seen Damien work with some pretty amazing acts. He admits that Sinead O'Connor scared him - "she's reallt funny though, she doesn't take any s**t", and Morrisey put him in his place. "I asked him for a fight outside a pub one night and he told me you should never ask a man with two security guards for a scrap".'

Just though it might interest somone. I made me smile anyway.

Whilst browsing through a "newspaper" on my tea break, I noticed they had an interview with Damien Dempsey in a supplement. Being a bit of a fan, I had a read, when half way through I noticed this:

'His decade on top of the Irish music industry has seen Damien work with some pretty amazing acts. He admits that Sinead O'Connor scared him - "she's reallt funny though, she doesn't take any s**t", and Morrisey put him in his place. "I asked him for a fight outside a pub one night and he told me you should never ask a man with two security guards for a scrap".'

Just though it might interest somone. I made me smile anyway.

He was sleeping with Sinead for a while..........alledgedly

He alwats spoke highly of Moz and vice versa

Just back from THESE CHARMING MEN what a gig. These guys have it down to a tee. Truely excellent

cossy

Please see quote from Morrissey below :

"I'm the world's biggest Damien Dempsey fan, but every night he kept saying exactly the same things onstage, so one night I met him walking offstage and jumped on his back. He enjoyed that. ...... and ... so did I ...."

Now please don't tell me he was sleeping with Damo as well.:confused:

I can safely say he was NOT sleeping with DAMO. Actually it is true though Damo does actually repeat himself when introducing his songs. I have a few bootlegs

cossy

Please see quote from Morrissey below :

"I'm the world's biggest Damien Dempsey fan, but every night he kept saying exactly the same things onstage, so one night I met him walking offstage and jumped on his back. He enjoyed that. ...... and ... so did I ...."

Now please don't tell me he was sleeping with Damo as well.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom