Damn - Maladjusted

• Thread starter Deleted member 29227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29227

I've only just discovered a second version of the one I already had: Maladjusted Legacy Edition 2009!
It's like having a new Moz album with Lost, Heir Apparent, The Edges are no longer Parallel, This is not your Country, I Can Have Both, & Now Iam a Was...why didn't I know about this gem of an album? It's totally beautiful, especially TEANLP, wow!

PS: I knew of these tracks but didn't have them together on one album. Life just gets better & better, with no law of averages here!

Whilst I agree 2009 edition of Maladjusted is really good and better than the original, the 2009 version of Southpaw Grammar is even better.

I would still have finished the Maladjusted 2009 with 'Satan rejected my soul' instead of 'Sorrow Will Come In the End', as per original...but apart from that it's one hell of an album!

Yes I do have the 2009 Southpaw...love that album too, although for me the worst track is The Teachers Are Afraid...

The Never Heard Symphonies Maladjusted era collection to sift through after listening to the finished product:
https://mega.nz/#F!YldUhQqY!P_2PzrWsngTew4A4iZE3uw
(Download all/save or listen to individual tracks).
All credit to Mr. J et al.

An album I find myself listening to often.
Regards,
FWD.

I've only just discovered a second version of the one I already had: Maladjusted Legacy Edition 2009!
It's like having a new Moz album with Lost, Heir Apparent, The Edges are no longer Parallel, This is not your Country, I Can Have Both, & Now Iam a Was...why didn't I know about this gem of an album? It's totally beautiful, especially TEANLP, wow!

How old are you?

The Never Heard Symphonies Maladjusted era collection to sift through after listening to the finished product:
https://mega.nz/#F!YldUhQqY!P_2PzrWsngTew4A4iZE3uw
(Download all/save or listen to individual tracks).
All credit to Mr. J et al.

An album I find myself listening to often.
Regards,
FWD.
Wow, thanks FWD...it's downloading now...is this an actual album or something sort of cobbled together by some kind person?

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are you?

Old enough darling, thanks...but, truth is I've only got into Moz in the past couple of years (unlike some of the ppl [true devotees] on here)...he now dominates my music selection daily (true) so am playing catch up on years of beautiful Moz music.

I loved the Smiths back in the 80's, devastated/heartbroken when they split & thought that was it...I honestly wasn't familiar with Moz's work until much, much, later; the occasional chart tune on the radio perhaps...Ouija board, suedehead, et al, so not even scratching the surface there. I picked up Suedehead Greatest Hits or something a couple of years ago, had it on my phone. I was gardening (of all things) & put that album on my Bluetooth earbuds...the rest is history as they say; more albums came, more love & appreciation of his work. Love the guy, love the music, can't get enough of him/it.

Wow, thanks FWD...it's downloading now...is this an actual album or something sort of cobbled together by some kind person?
It was a collation of all the demo/outtake/rare live/instrumental tracks from all the eras from day 1 to now.
Lots of leaks and shares and the such over the years were then lovingly put together by @Mr. Jackpots and the whole series is worth having.
I will pm you the link to them all if you want to hear the whole thing.
It just made sense to suggest this if you are enjoying the 'fuller' Maladjusted.
Regards,
FWD.

It was a collation of all the demo/outtake/rare live/instrumental tracks from all the eras from day 1 to now.
Lots of leaks and shares and the such over the years were then lovingly put together by @Mr. Jackpots and the whole series is worth having.
I will pm you the link to them all if you want to hear the whole thing.
It just made sense to suggest this if you are enjoying the 'fuller' Maladjusted.
Regards,
FWD.

Any links to more Moz gold would be gratefully received & much appreciated.

I've just played a sample of the tracks to see they're ok - 'It's hard to walk tall when you're small' - I love the one I have already it's a fast piece & one of my favourite tracks, BUT this alternative version is incredible...totally different tempo, but reminds me of something which I just can't put my finger on.

In awe...again.

edges has always been a favourite of mine.great bunch of extra songs.

Swap a couple of album tracks out with those b-sides and you have one of the all-time great Morrissey albums. Soooooooooooooooo close.

edges has always been a favourite of mine.great bunch of extra songs.

There are just so, so many tracks which I could identify as 'favourites', it might just be easier to identify the few which aren't (yet) favourites on a shorter list.

Back
Top Bottom