Dallas, TX - McFarlin Memorial Auditorium (Nov. 17, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / First Of The Gang To Die / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Just one day closer to Saturday!!!! On my way to Santa Fe!!!!

set list troll

You're The One Fatty
I Want The One I Can't Have
You Have Killed Me
Alma Matters
Everyday Is Like A Sunday
Arms Around Paris
Action Is My Middle Name
Life Is A Pigsty
Speedway
People Are The Same
First Of The Gang
Ouija Board
Satellite Of Love
Hairdresser On Fire
Still Ill
One Day Goobye
Meat Is Murder
Irish Blood

Last edited by a moderator:
where the f*** is 'i know it's over'?

don't piss me off, moz.

I Know It's Over was in the set tonight in Dallas - I can't imagine I missed it, but if Hairdresser on Fire was perfformed, I did not hear it.I thought tonight's show was fantastic. The man was in tremendous voice and seemed to be in a very good mood, particularly at the beginning. He was chatty throughout and a little bit funny at several points. The set was good - I particularly enjoyed Satellite of Love and You're the one for me Fatty. You have killed me was well done as was Paris. FOTGTD was not as good as I have heard it before - maybe getting a little long in the tooth. Crowd was great, though Meat is Murder just plain knocks the place out for the next three songs.Great to be back.

life is a pigsty? and hairdresser on fire?

better not be f***en lying

Thank you, Jpaul44. I nearly had a piss attack. 85% of the reason I spent all that cash for flight and concert tickets for next week was to hear I Know It's Over live!

Mike joyce invaded the stage during still Ill and took morrisseys wallet

Set was just about the same as with the other shows so far (san antonio, austin). Incredible start with "I want the one I can't have" and what a finish with "Still ill". Beautiful as always.

Julia was there. The sound in the theater was pretty horrible. At least from the balcony. Morrissey sounded really good considering the sound in that place. It was a very eclectic set with a nice surprise in the encore.

Out of order but this is correct. Blue Prada shirt thrown. Now in my possession after my friend got the whole thing. Tons of stage invading attempts (none really made it). He forgot plenty of words (mostly during First Of The Gang). Looked angry with security during a few songs though they were fine. Very talkative...likened the cast of the movie Cocoon to the Republicans running for president. Sold out. Bus left and drove towards Santa Fe. Last I heard they were on 35 north so they aren't staying the night in Dallas. A friend followed the bus as far north as Lewisville before turning around.

I Want The One I Cant Have

You Have Killed Me

Sunday

Speedway

Scandinavia

People Are The Same

Action Is My Middle

Meat Is Murder

Still Ill

Satellite of Love

I Know It's Over

Fatty

Black Cloud

Maladjusted

Ouija

First Of The Gang

Paris

Dykes

If Dykes is to stay, but Alma is to go, I will be one sad homo come the West Coast shows...

He didnt forget the words to First Of The Gang, he seemed concerned with something happening in the crowd. He even asked someone if they were okay and then started singing again.

He opened the show saying "we are here to occupy Dallas".

The only thing Morrissey wants to occupy is your cash.

Re-issues, same songs on multiple CD's, cancelled tour dates.....

He is just like the phony OWS clowns. Make as much as you can when you can.

If you believe elsewise, it's time to grow up.

He didnt forget the words to First Of The Gang, he seemed concerned with something happening in the crowd. He even asked someone if they were okay and then started singing again.

He opened the show saying "we are here to occupy Dallas".

It wasn't only during that song
Same thing happened at the wretched Gibson Amp Los Angeles show last time

The only thing Morrissey wants to occupy is your cash.

Re-issues, same songs on multiple CD's, cancelled tour dates.....

He is just like the phony OWS clowns. Make as much as you can when you can.

If you believe elsewise, it's time to grow up.

Very true--Morrissey is such a hypocrite. His setlists have been pretty stagnant for a few tours now, and he really does not care--as long as the money keeps pouring in. Morrissey is like Michael Moore--he claims to be one of the minority groups being pushed down, but he always goes home to his luxurious lifestyle.

Dallas setlist (in order)… i want the one i can't have/you have killed me/you're the one for me, fatty/black cloud/people are the same everywhere/first of the gang to die/maladjusted/ouija board, ouija board/action is my middle name/everyday is like sunday/speedway/i'm throwing my arms around paris/all the lazy dykes/satellite of love/scandinavia/i know it's over/still ill.

Dallas setlist (in order)… i want the one i can't have/you have killed me/you're the one for me, fatty/black cloud/people are the same everywhere/first of the gang to die/maladjusted/ouija board, ouija board/action is my middle name/everyday is like sunday/speedway/i'm throwing my arms around paris/all the lazy dykes/satellite of love/scandinavia/i know it's over/still ill.

You forgot Meat Is Murder.
Sooooooo happy I made the trip from Houston.
Great show. Acoustics were so-so. In the second balcony and was glad I brought my binoculars. Brought sister, who had never seen him. Am already veggie but think I'll go vegan after MIM. Adored IKIO.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom