Dallas, TX - Majestic Theatre (Apr. 15, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by setlist.fm.

• BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN: Morrissey gets political at the Majestic Theatre by Keaton Bell (4 photos) - Red Dirt Report. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @drmprop / Instagram:

39909_dallas.jpg

Last edited:
"Last night I dreamt" was played. 21 song set -- longest I recall in a long time.

Show ended almost an hour ago. Similar setlist to HOU, but Last Night, Crashing Bores and MIM replaced TIALTNGO, Fatty and Kiss Me.

Not sure if they had the "Don't Mess With Moz/TX" shirts. Didn't see them at the merch table when walking by before the gig and I know there were none at the merch table after the gig.

Moz seemed to be quite into the gig. His voiced generally sounded great, but may have just started getting a little rough as the night was coming to and end.

I don't know if it's because the bar was set at "please just show up and play a full set", but this was a terrific show. Possibly in my top five.

Personal highlights, in no order:
Crashing Bores
Last Night I Dreamt
Ouija Board
Jack The Ripper

He seemed in particularly good spirits, lots of banter.

Wow. He started earlier than I expected. I barely walked into the venue doors when I heard Suedehead start playing and there was still a sizable line waiting outside to get in.

More thoughts later but I had a great time.

Suedehead
Ouija
Alma
Ripper
Sunday
Bores
Istanbul
Last night
World peace
How soon
Bullfight error
Shoplifters
Speedway
Gang
Kiss you
Carol
Gangland
Judy is a punk
Out of order

I don't know if it's because the bar was set at "please just show up and play a full set", but this was a terrific show. Possibly in my top five.

Personal highlights, in no order:
Crashing Bores
Last Night I Dreamt
Ouija Board
Jack The Ripper

He seemed in particularly good spirits, lots of banter.

Did he really do Last Night I Dreamt? :bow:
That is absolutely wonderful!
A legendary song.
He surely must be in good spirits.
You were lucky Dallas! :thumb:

The show was incredible. Morrissey looked good and sounded better. The Majestic was a more intimate than other venues I've seen him play.

I was happily surprised by that one! I don't think he's played it in awhile?

Not sure but must be a few years ago now.
Wait and watch the thread, there are Moz-fans who will tell you exactly when it was played for the last time. Only here at Solo. Ahem.
But the fact he did now in Dallas, even when his voice is not 100% says a lot!

Was supposed to get a Texas shirt for a friend in LA to give him for the convention when I go. The guy at the shirt counter told me that since is the last stop that they ran out of a lot of merch. People were snagging up anything they could get. The Moz for president was only in large and had two when we walked in. Went back for a Lucha one and they sold the last one then. It looked like they were selling all the left overs

Has he landed at LAX yet? Any pics?

Going to the Sunset Marquis tomorrow for Easter Veggie Brunch and reckon if he will be there with lil' Sammy at their table.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom