Dallas, TX - Majestic Theatre (Apr. 15, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by setlist.fm.

• BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN: Morrissey gets political at the Majestic Theatre by Keaton Bell (4 photos) - Red Dirt Report. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @drmprop / Instagram:

39909_dallas.jpg

Last edited:
great,Last night I dreamt somebody loved me; thanks for the clip

and also I'm thinking when he played for the last time, thought 1999/2000
Oye Esteban tour

That sounds about right. I was thinking I'd seen it somewhere in the 2008/9 tours, but I recall it at the first Coachella. Passions seems to hold true to your accounting.

Oye Esteban tour

I was counting on you Celibate!
But he did it "Live At Earls Court" too in London in 2004.
Great version on that CD.
After that I wouldn't know.
Just searching through all the stage shows as registered here is a bit too much, at least now, at the moment.
Somebody will beat me to it. :D
Cheers!

he played in 2012 too, Athens 2014 also

Athens was also 2012, but they put the clips ... ago, so my insane in the brain thought that
were years from now on...blame it on the chocolate eggs, and my friendly easterbunny

Last edited:
That sounds about right. I was thinking I'd seen it somewhere in the 2008/9 tours, but I recall it at the first Coachella. Passions seems to hold true to your accounting.

How about 2012? He played it regularly during that year.

Sounds like a great show. So speculation on redos for San Antonio and Tucson ... are we going to see it?

Only if his voice is as good as it was and if it is not to soon after the last show.
I hope he takes care of his health.
No voice no Moz, even if he tried, which he did.

Kiss me a lot, fatty and there is a light replaced with meat is murder, last night, bores and gang. Other than that the same as Houston in a different order.

his nephew.

Kiss me a lot, fatty and there is a light replaced with meat is murder, last night, bores and gang. Other than that the same as Houston in a different order.

Last night! ;)

You
are
the
type
of
fan/friend
and the ONLY type of fan/friend that I ever want to hear from and that should post here EVER.

LOVE YOU and please heal fast, sweety. You're beautiful.

Oye Esteban tour
I was going to say- I remember it being dedicated to "All the sailors in Port-land."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom