Dallas Show on 11/16

SandyT

Does anyone know if the there are PIT seats being sold for the Dallas show?

Or just seats starting at Row A (not pit)..Some seating charts show pit seats and some don't!

Help!

Thx :)

Does anyone know if the there are PIT seats being sold for the Dallas show?

Or just seats starting at Row A (not pit)..Some seating charts show pit seats and some don't!

Help!

Thx :)

Hi Sandy,
There is a small pit of five rows (seated) at this show.
Row A on the Orchestra would be the first row outside the pit.

My wife and I got our pit tickets during the pre-sale.
There might be some available on stubhub or other resale sites.
Hope this helps and good luck!

I haven't seen pit appear anywhere since the initial pre sale.

Last edited:
Im not sure if the PIT tickets are GA or not? They have seat number on them but heard that they are GA?

Yeah they are nowhere to be found! On the resale sites too.. I wish I could find out for sure somehow!

Last edited:
Hi Sandy,
There is a small pit of five rows (seated) at this show.
Row A on the Orchestra would be the first row outside the pit.

My wife and I got our pit tickets during the pre-sale.
There might be some available on stubhub or other resale sites.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Ok so fyi...I just read somewhere that this is not pit section. That seats start a Row A, just as they're shown in the seating charts.. Now I'm more confused because you said you got pit seats at the presale? What letter row are your seats?

Ok so fyi...I just read somewhere that this is not pit section. That seats start a Row A, just as they're shown in the seating charts.. Now I'm more confused because you said you got pit seats at the presale? What letter row are your seats?
There is definitely a pit section. Moz played this same venue in 2011 and I was there, and there was a pit that night too.
Yes, I got pit seats during the pre-sale, row C. They are clearly marked with "PIT" on the tickets.

I just emailed the venue for clarification- pit or no pit, seated pit or GA pit. It's an auditorium on a very stuffy university campus so it's not a regular venue that has concerts all the time...

There is definitely a pit section. Moz played this same venue in 2011 and I was there, and there was a pit that night too.
Yes, I got pit seats during the pre-sale, row C. They are clearly marked with "PIT" on the tickets.

I just emailed the venue for clarification- pit or no pit, seated pit or GA pit. It's an auditorium on a very stuffy university campus so it's not a regular venue that has concerts all the time...
can you let me know if they respond?? thanks so much!!!

can you let me know if they respond?? thanks so much!!!
The venue just responded to my email:

There will be actual physical seats in the pit for the Morrissey. It should be a great concert. I hope you enjoy it. We will see you November 16th.

Thank you,

Tamera Hurdle

Manager of Operations

McFarlin Memorial Auditorium

P: (214) 768-3139 F: (214) 768-4763

Also, she said in a reply to a follow-up email I sent (asking how many pit seats there are) that there are only 53 pit seats allocated... hence the reason they're probably not showing up on third party resale sites!

Last edited:
Also, she said in a follow up email I sent that there are only 53 pit seats allocated... hence the reason they're probably not showing up on third party resale sites!
hmmm... ok thanks! it's just weird because pit seats always show up on resale sites...that's what I usually buy! this is driving me insane. :( why the F are they being listed??

have a good night and thanks again!

Also, she said in a reply to a follow-up email I sent (asking how many pit seats there are) that there are only 53 pit seats allocated... hence the reason they're probably not showing up on third party resale sites!
Thanks. Could you please ask if we have to remain in our PIT seats or we can stand at the stage?

Back
Top Bottom