DALLAS Roll Call

Re: Dallas April 10 Meetup?

Yeah i came to Dallas, skipping Houston, driving back home to Corpus today, then going to Austin Sunday.
No EP/ ABQ though :(

dallas.jpg

Re: Dallas - The List

The precious list has caused drama here in Dallas all because the venue allowed entry into the bar area and access to the showroom before those outside. There was almost a fight, really a shouting match with someone not in the know of the list. Security was called and took the fan away. We are all passionate about Morrissey, otherwise we wouldn't even be reading these entries or driving long hours for an hour show. But people really: too much passion can make you an asshole. As plenty of the listers are being. Hope the show is worth the drama.

No. The precious list didn't causa any drama. The precious list wasn't even used.

People who behave like cattle caused drama. Not the list.

yeah, people who were showing up only an hour before the doors opened & trying to stand at the front of the line are what caused the problem, not the list...

i had been there since 11:00 AM, which isn't even as long as some, but it even annoyed me that they were trying to use the bar entry & the fact that it was general admission as an excuse to cut. i wanted to tell them, "yes, it IS a general admission concert where people are known to go where ever they please, but that's exactly WHY there was a long line HOURS before the show started. if it was seating, none of us would've been there so early to ensure our place near the stage." i couldn't believe some people had the nerve to disrespect others who had been waiting all day, and who didn't even live in Dallas, like that.

i don't know. i was saddened to see how violent it got...

but i WAS excited that i was surrounded by a lot of hardcore Morrissey fans at this show. :D the two other concerts i had been to before Dallas, i unfortunately wound up standing by people who didn't get into it as much or even know the lyrics to his songs. :(

and...! Flax, i believe you're the super nice guy who let me infront of him for the very last song. ;) your website is cool, by the way! i also dig that picture of Morrissey on the floor; i remember when he did that near the beginning of the set, i believe my friend also got a shot of it on her phone. :thumb:

Anyone have any photos from the Dallas show?
I'm particularly looking for photos of the encore or video of the encore... my friend made it onto the stage, and it'd be nice to have some photographic proof!

Anyone have any photos from the Dallas show?
I'm particularly looking for photos of the encore or video of the encore... my friend made it onto the stage, and it'd be nice to have some photographic proof!

Was it the guy standing next to me when I broke my cup?
It looked like him...

Did anyone figure out all the Tyler Texas references? Did something happen there on the way to the show? Is it just an inside joke?

Back
Top Bottom