Dale (I'm not a gay) Hibbert

Poco Innocente

A ring a ding ding
what's with his interview in the rather dodgey These Things Take Time docu? Something about "we were gonig to be a gay band"...how do you set about being a gay band?

Ask The Village People and The Indigo Girls....

what's with his interview in the rather dodgey These Things Take Time docu? Something about "we were gonig to be a gay band"...how do you set about being a gay band?

Same why you become a 'college' band or an 'emo' band or anything else. By writing songs and presenting yourself in a way you feel will attrack at certain type of demographic.

It sounds like they were winding him up to me, testing him to see if he was prejudiced. Or perhaps they just wanted to get rid of him.

i couldnt picture the village people garb on mike joyce ... mind you james maker and his stilletos ...

Haha, we should start a petition to have Joyce Michael doing this skit for next year's Manchester v Cancer live! :D

Its come to my attention that a lot of bands seem to have one gay member...Take That/Boyzone/West Life.....its kind of weird,why only one?

A lot of the best bands are gay-Soft Cell/Pet Shop Boys/Erasure.

Not Morrissey ofcourse.:p

Its come to my attention that a lot of bands seem to have one gay member...Take That/Boyzone/West Life.....its kind of weird,why only one?

A lot of the best bands are gay-Soft Cell/Pet Shop Boys/Erasure.

Not Morrissey ofcourse.:p

These bands have no gay member: Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, U2, Teardrop Explodes, Echo and The Bunnymen, Joy Division/New Order. :p

come on kewpie , look at the edge and those hats , they are the work of a man with a secret

(which for the record is ok in my book - nonhomophobicbob :))

Haha, I'm not an expert of gay people.
It doesn't matter if The Edge is a gay or not. :p

come on kewpie , look at the edge and those hats , they are the work of a man with a secret

(which for the record is ok in my book - nonhomophobicbob :))

The Edge isn't gay...just another jerk celebrity who divorces his wife and marries a stripper/dancer half his age

I didn't think Take That had a gay member.........:confused:

He is??
Gosh I have no life...;)

These bands have no gay member: Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, U2, Teardrop Explodes, Echo and The Bunnymen, Joy Division/New Order. :p

Duran Duran are not gay...they just like to kiss each other on stage every once in a while....

Back
Top Bottom