Dale Griffin has passed away at 67

UPDATE 6:15 PM PT:

Posted by jim36fpc:

Dale Griffin produced the first Kid Jensen session, but he didn't produce any Peel Sessions. These were shared by Roger Pusey and John Porter, who each produced two sessions.

The producer of Smiths Peel Sessions, and Mott The Hoople Drummer, has dies aged 67.

Mott The Hoople drummer Griffin dies aged 67 - BBC News

dale_griffin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dale Griffin has passed away

Enough already! Can January get any more depressing?

Yet more sad news. Thank you for your work all round Dale.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

wait for it wait for it tenner on a few words

I hope Morrissey is alright, I don't like not having heard from him in so long after a flurry of manic posts. :( I love him during the down too, jsut so he knows.

Missing him too to bits, didn't think i would miss him this much...

Dale Griffin produced the first Kid Jensen session, but he didn't produce any Peel Sessions. These were shared by Roger Pusey and John Porter, who each produced two sessions.

Enough already! Can January get any more depressing?

One of the guys from The Eagles has just died as well - no idea of any Moz connection there, but rock stars are dropping like flies at the moment.

didn't dale also produce the kilburn national 86 bbc in concert broadcast before it was released as rank? i may be misremembering.

Hit the streets of LA with your Iphone. Morrissey will show eventually. The cologne store on Rodeo, Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria, Sunset Marquis, Amalfi, Topanga Mall, The Wilteren...Malibu Beach!!...etc c'mon wake up!! You're better than that. Anonymous-

One of the guys from The Eagles has just died as well - no idea of any Moz connection there, but rock stars are dropping like flies at the moment.

They shared a manager at one point, Irving Azoff. He is the one who made NME editor Tim Jonze leave when they found out he was staying at the same hotel as Morrissey in Los Angeles.

I no speak it very wells, but me think he at his home in Switzerland with his roommates Jake and Damon so he no pay it taxes. Jluveskinski Luphjikans Lzckinhjisniksazi Serbs! Anonymous-

Yet more sad news. Thank you for your work all round Dale.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He's dead, he can't read it, Bendy. Go back to slagging off Silly Steven and posting about cheese; sincerity doesn't suit you.

Hit the streets of LA with your Iphone. Morrissey will show eventually. The cologne store on Rodeo, Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria, Sunset Marquis, Amalfi, Topanga Mall, The Wilteren...Malibu Beach!!...etc c'mon wake up!! You're better than that. Anonymous-

The is no Orange Julius at the Glendale Galleria

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom