Daisy of Love

Why couldn't Bret have picked BOTH Mindy and Taya?!

I never thought I would say this...

I cannot wait for A-Rod to get back in the lineup, which could possibly be his last chance and redemption for all the headaches he brings.

Nice steal at home for Ellsbury by the way. It is even more remarkable taking it from Pettitte who leads the active MLB with pick offs.

It looked like Ellsbury even stumbled a brief moment too, but yes.When is Afraud due back in the lineup?Haha.

Oh yeah, I still have not seen the show,to keep it on topic.:p

It looked like Ellsbury even stumbled a brief moment too, but yes.When is Afraud due back in the lineup?Haha.

Oh yeah, I still have not seen the show,to keep it on topic.:p

They are saying mid May. Today they had him running the bases.

What other show is on besides ESPN right now?

yeah. i noticed. :rolleyes:

What would you do to improve the bullpen? Would you put Joba back in the bullpen or leave him as a starter? With the departure of Chien-Ming Wang there is a call to leave him in the rotation but there is an obvious need for him as a setup guy where he has already achieved success.

What would you do to improve the bullpen? Would you put Joba back in the bullpen or leave him as a starter? With the departure of Chien-Ming Wang there is a call to leave him in the rotation but there is an obvious need for him as a setup guy where he has already achieved success.

:sleeping:

They are saying mid May. Today they had him running the bases.

What other show is on besides ESPN right now?

The Yankees will be fine, I think.Though,when did they move the new Yankees stadium to Colorado? Haha, that stadium is on pace to have like 300 home runs.
Is it different?I thought it was basically just a modernized stadium of the same basic design as the old one.

I still have not seen Daisy of Love.

The Yankees will be fine, I think.Though,when did they move the new Yankees stadium to Colorado? Haha, that stadium is on pace to have like 300 home runs.
Is it different?I thought it was basically just a modernized stadium of the same basic design as the old one.

I still have not seen Daisy of Love.

It is gorgeous. Wiiiiiiiide walkways. As Costas remarked it is more like the original Yankee Stadium from 1923 than the refitted stadium of the 1970's. It is much roomier and easier to get around. I posted some pictures on the internet somewhere. Go take a look.

It is gorgeous. Wiiiiiiiide walkways. As Costas remarked it is more like the original Yankee Stadium from 1923 than the refitted stadium of the 1970's. It is much roomier and easier to get around. I posted some pictures on the internet somewhere. Go take a look.

I am jealous, though Fenway is historical and all that crap, I really would love to see a new stadium.It may never happen, though.

It looks great.I bet that all the seats face home plate too.

Hey have you guys ever seen Brett's cock? It's huge.

No but I have had Kiwi lemonade in Penn Station at Charley's Grilled Subs.

IMG_0571.jpg

Tags
baseball sux emma ftw nugz <3 red sox nugz <3 yankees nugznotdrugz
Back
Top Bottom