Daily things that piss you off

Re: Daily things that piss you off.

i had a wicked ingrown toenail once but decided it would still be a good idea to go see slayer. at one point during the show my shoe fell off and some giant fat guy jumped on my foot. it hurt really f***ing bad but i was really f***ing drunk so i didn't really think much about it. at the end of the show i was waiting around to see if i could find my shoe. when the lights went up i looked down and saw that my sock was soaked with blood. the nail had pierced the skin on the side of my nail. it sucked. true story.

well, thats what you get for going to see Slayer :lbf:

i had a wicked ingrown toenail once but decided it would still be a good idea to go see slayer. at one point during the show my shoe fell off and some giant fat guy jumped on my foot. it hurt really f***ing bad but i was really f***ing drunk so i didn't really think much about it. at the end of the show i was waiting around to see if i could find my shoe. when the lights went up i looked down and saw that my sock was soaked with blood. the nail had pierced the skin on the side of my nail. it sucked. true story.

but WHYYY???? *cries*

People who get on the tube before people have finished getting off.... very annoying!

People who get on the tube before people have finished getting off.... very annoying!

ok, that reminds me of something that does actually annoy me almost daily
and that is the stupid or illegal shit people do on the bus:
1st there is people getting off at the front when you are supposed to only get off at the back door(unless you are old or disbaled)
2nd i am now reminded of the scumbags who do not get up for old people to sit down in the front :( hell, i usually get up for women as well or at least offer my seat(many prefer to stand but seem happier that someone at least offered :o
3rd is people not paying and getting on at the back, these people are why we are losing bus routes here in SF, i h8 them :mad:
4th is people making some kind of drug deal on the back of the bus, f*** them, i always get right back in there and eye them til these f***ers stop! :cool:
also, yeah, it annoys me when people barge past me to get on the bus while i am dutifully waiting for everyone disembarking to do so :straightface:

ps: i like ur avatar, who is it? :)

People who dawdle when walking, especially when I'm behind them with places to go. I have to overcome the urge to slap the back of their heads :o :mad:

People spitting on the pavement

People who dawdle when walking, especially when I'm behind them with places to go. I have to overcome the urge to slap the back of their heads :o :mad:

I completely agree with these.
Spitting is absolutely disgusting and I want to kick dawdlers in the head......if I was tall enough :(.

hey :confused:
hey.jpg

how do i offer biru a visa? :D

I completely agree with these.
Spitting is absolutely disgusting and I want to kick dawdlers in the head......if I was tall enough :(.

I've seen worse than spitting; people holding one nostril and blowing the contents of the other onto the floor :sick: :( shove the dawdlers in the back anyway :thumb:

I've seen worse than spitting; people holding one nostril and blowing the contents of the other onto the floor :sick: :( shove the dawdlers in the back anyway :thumb:

UGH! :sick: that's so gross!

Yeah shove the dawdlers or kick in their knees! heehee! :thumb::p

I had another tea. I won't open that motherf***er. I won't. *pissed*

Tags
**used2dribble *down in va die ebola>>>robby hide your kids i abuse myself losers milk carton offerbirua9inch robby robby=farmaniml toe infection wtf
Back
Top Bottom