Morrissey Central "DAILY MAIL" (May 12, 2023)

The Daily Mail 'news' paper is planning a hit-piece on Morrissey. The Daily Mail is scrambling around for grime and gossip to discredit Morrissey once again. Please do not credit The Daily Mail with any views of their hyperbolic clickbait.

w
At least I don't make c***y remarks to people who don't deserve them...
when did this accusation take place,did you mean c a t t y or c u n t y,never heard of c u n t y before,i dont swear im a good kafflik boy.
the spacing is to get by the swearword bot.

w

when did this accusation take place,did you mean c a t t y or c u n t y,never heard of c u n t y before,i dont swear im a good kafflik boy.
the spacing is to get by the swearword bot.
At least I'm not the same age mentally as when I came out my mother's womb. Grow the f*** up.

It's gossip, it wouldn't be anything related to politics. Maybe they invented some romance... but with whom??. They have nothing of Moz. He is a good person ! Moz has a tongue trained to give the right blow!! I love my Moz just the way he is!!!! Mozuchis you've made :inocente::inocente:
Moz has his tongue trained to give the right blow? Have you interviewed his former or current male lovers to find out this bit of information?

Whew! That wasn’t too bad. Hopefully people won’t be coming out of the woodwork to tell their terrible Moz stories.

The Daily Mail; where the slime and the grime gel.

It is hyperbolic, mentioning security at the end, squeezing the footage for all it's worth, and the situation is a notoriously stressful one, and I sure could be caught being ungracious and impatient sometimes if surreptitiously surveyed, but still; ouch.

The Daily Mail; where the slime and the grime gel.

It is hyperbolic, mentioning security at the end, squeezing the footage for all it's worth, and the situation is a notoriously stressful one, and I sure could be caught being ungracious and impatient sometimes if surreptitiously surveyed, but still; ouch.
Oh yeah, they had to mention the words "security" and "police", if only to say they had NOT been called lol.
Now, being that some people on (supposedly) a Moz fan forum apparently think the police could be called over someone sarcastically clapping... well.

Last edited:
The Daily Mail is a rag, but is it really a "hit piece" if there is an accompanying video that shows you doing exactly what they said you were doing?

The Daily Mail is a rag, but is it really a "hit piece" if there is an accompanying video that shows you doing exactly what they said you were doing?

with it’s unbalanced judgment and conclusion of someone’s actions, yes it is a hit piece.

And think about how many don’t get reported, simply because they are not celebrity.

with it’s unbalanced judgment and conclusion of someone’s actions, yes it is a hit piece.

And think about how many don’t get reported, simply because they are not celebrity.
While the intent is there, I find the whole thing overall pretty harmless.

Last edited:
Moz has his tongue trained to give the right blow? Have you interviewed his former or current male lovers to find out this bit of information?
I make reference to the muscle we use to speak, Moz la.moves like no one else .... He has killed many with his tongue, there is no double meaning in what I say

I make reference to the muscle we use to speak, Moz la.moves like no one else .... He has killed many with his tongue, there is no double meaning in what I say
What I wrote in reference to your other message was what is called a joke. I wasn't being serious, in case you couldn't tell.

It should be obvious not to read the Daily Mail, anyway.

The Mail is always reporting air rage incidents wether the people involved are famous or not.

The Mail is always reporting air rage incidents wether the people involved are famous or not.

Compared to those incidents, I wouldn’t label Morrissey’s actions as ‘air rage’.

But I think we can both agree, celebrity or not, if it’s aggressive/violent enough, then yes it probably will be reported.

My post that you’re replying to, was yes making the assumption that if Morrissey was not a celebrity, then his actions would most likely not be worth reporting. I don’t know for sure since I don’t read the Daily Mail or any online news.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom