Morrissey Central "DAILY MAIL" (May 12, 2023)

The Daily Mail 'news' paper is planning a hit-piece on Morrissey. The Daily Mail is scrambling around for grime and gossip to discredit Morrissey once again. Please do not credit The Daily Mail with any views of their hyperbolic clickbait.

No doubt that one of their sources is the small ex guitars of the smiths, that minimum

But once again, M will rise after that

Found it, they got his age wrong though. Liars!

346274262_271808968605936_7452114972721839070_n.jpg

I take it Moz has gone off Richard Littlejohn now then?

I hope to goodness this is nothing bad for Moz but I'm reminded of this from a few years ago. The original Sun article is no longer available online but it gave more details at the time...

I take it Moz has gone off Richard Littlejohn now then?

I hope to goodness this is nothing bad for Moz but I'm reminded of this from a few years ago. The original Sun article is no longer available online but it gave more details at the time...

What connects this incident to Morrissey?

It's gossip, it wouldn't be anything related to politics. Maybe they invented some romance... but with whom??. They have nothing of Moz. He is a good person ! Moz has a tongue trained to give the right blow!! I love my Moz just the way he is!!!! Mozuchis you've made :inocente::inocente:

Daily Fail.
They thought they were pullin' a sneak attack,
but Moz caught word of it.
Not quite. Print Journalists in the UK always give the subject of any story they are about to publish the right to respond or put their side of the story. They will have approached him, or his representative. Central frames the forthcoming publication as a “hit-job”, so what he’s done is instead of attempting to change the angle of the story, he‘s self published to say he’s having nothing to do with it.

He was never going to play along with a tabloid story. They’d have framed it as a tell all, with photos of him. I actually suspect it will be something very trivial, rather than some major J,Accuse.

I remember when the Guardian did the hit piece based on his interview with them. In the 24 hours beforehand, practically everyone associated with it who was on social media was talking about a big story to come etc. This time we get to hear from himself. Som what does that tell you?

No smoke without fire 🔥
I’ve ordered the popcorn, bring it on :popcorn::ahhh::popcorn::ahhh::popcorn::ahhh:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

Storm meet teacup.
Mail article:
FWD.

Storm meet teacup.
Mail article:
FWD.
Is that it??? 🤣🤣🤣

does anybody believe anything in newspapers anymore,i dont.their circulation is at its lowest ever and dwindling by the day.
wonder if M will be watching the eurovision song contest tonight.
whats best. eurovison song contest v eurovison thong contest.

"How will Jesse get the blame for this? Is he sitting there next to him, pulling the strings and dousing him with gin and tonics? THIS IS JESSE'S FAULT SOMEHOW. MARR WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS." - Morrissey-Solo

Is that it? I won't condone air rage but if it had been almost anyone else it would probably have been written off as being "rock and roll"
As close to a nothing story that's ever been published about Morrissey.

does anybody believe anything in newspapers anymore,i dont.their circulation is at its lowest ever and dwindling by the day.
wonder if M will be watching the eurovision song contest tonight.
whats best. eurovison song contest v eurovison thong contest.
There was a time when you could argue that the press and the media were a force for good, weeding out low life etc.
But not now, they are, and probably have always been the low lifes, anything for a story and who cares if it ruins lives, look what they did to Paula Yates etc etc.
Moz having the hump on a plane is nowt,
I thought it was gonna be some racist nazi bullshit.
And if you go onto daily mail online you actually feel dirty afterwards, horrible.
And eurovision thong id say.

Eurovision thong contest, and that's coming from someone who is asexual. I guess that tells you all you need to know!
did you leave your funny bone in yer mams womb,tells you everything you need to know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom