Morrissey Central "DAILY MAIL" (May 12, 2023)

The Daily Mail 'news' paper is planning a hit-piece on Morrissey. The Daily Mail is scrambling around for grime and gossip to discredit Morrissey once again. Please do not credit The Daily Mail with any views of their hyperbolic clickbait.

Not sure they will find anything current, he's not spouted crap for quite a while now. Be interesting to know how he/Sam found out they were digging around though.

Yes. Publicly begging people not to look at something on the internet always works.

As its the Daily Mail, I'm imaging the headline "Living next to Morrissey lowers house prices".

Clearly he's been asked for comment, which questions who did they ask? he's got no agent or management that we know of. I bet they've emailed Sam offering a chance for M to comment.

Odd the DM would go after him, after all, their views typically align. Wonder what the story is...

Clearly he's been asked for comment, which questions who did they ask? he's got no agent or management that we know of. I bet they've emailed Sam offering a chance for M to comment.

Odd the DM would go after him, after all, their views typically align. Wonder what the story is...

Their views don't align - which is why they don't do original reporting on him, so this is new.

Can someone please copy paste the article here, so no one else needs to click on the site.

Thanks in advance

Yes. Publicly begging people not to look at something on the internet always works.

As its the Daily Mail, I'm imaging the headline "Living next to Morrissey lowers house prices".

why would that be a problem? When he never talks to his neighbors, he doesn’t get involved?
;)

Not sure they will find anything current, he's not spouted crap for quite a while now. Be interesting to know how he/Sam found out they were digging around though.
Maybe the Dozy Male journihilists contacted old friends of Moz hoping to scrape up slime and the friends warned Moz.

This feels like damage control... It must be something bad? Not just the usual racism stuff... He's got a secret onlyfans?

Maybe something on the return to poitics of serial failure Anne Marie Waters, leader of the defunct For Britain party, who rejoined UKIP a few wees ago as their justice spokesperson. In recent local elections UKIP lost all its seats and is now on the break of total wipeout. This is Daily Mail territory for sure.

Not looking forward to this because usually there would be no comment about bs like this and they would merely ignore it. Either something has changed or, more likely, it's going to be bad.

I wonder what exactly it's about - like others have said, he has said anything the msm can jump on for years now. Hmm...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom