Daily Mail: Ireland Baldwin wears Morrissey shirt whilst dog walking in LA (16 September, 2019)

As some appear to like the Morrissey / Smiths shirt stories:

full

full

Ireland Baldwin shows some skin in a Morrissey crop top as she walks her dog around LA... after roasting dad Alec on Comedy Central

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shows-skin-Morrissey-crop-walking-dog-LA.html

A few images and video of said.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
gordyboy9 doesn’t like women with tattoos.

...but he’s ok with gruel-thin elevator music and pap for musicians.

gordyboy9 is the pinnacle of Melvis fans.

He’ll pump anything, as long as it keeps him in the tribe.

gordyboy9 is the BEST of the present Melvis crop. He doesn’t go the dog and tits route. He goes for tats.

THAT, right there, tells you everything you need to know about the present state of the Melvis fan club.

...and now, cue the predictable, delusional “why do you come here” lot.

I come here because I lived here for MANY years. You c***s are squatting in my house and I’ll be calling your weak-ass nonsense out until they tear the whole f***ing place down.
haha your probably a spotty 16 year old who hides behind his keyboard.whats it like being a virgin.i like that you take an interest in me,best thing ever having someone hang on every word I type.your anonymous on here and your anonymous in your normal life.grow up,get a girlfriend.

haha your probably a spotty 16 year old who hides behind his keyboard.whats it like being a virgin.i like that you take an interest in me,best thing ever having someone hang on every word I type.your anonymous on here and your anonymous in your normal life.grow up,get a girlfriend.
...and ^THAT’S what our wee-Melvis felching gordyboy9 has for a come-back. Not a shred personal responsibility for his own words. Just toddler-level “I bet” and “grow up” and “get a girlfriend”.

Maybe I’m married to a man, or a woman. Maybe I’m just f***ing my driver, like Melvis. You’ll know when I tell you. Until then, you’re just another c*** who’s overly invested in off-strip Vegas elevator music.

Try not to trip over your clown shoes, Bozo. You and Hovis may not have the quantifiable “LOSER” level of emoji use displayed by Croat123, but you’re just as daft and lost. Well out of your leagues and above your pay-grades, kiddo.

Come harder. Say something. Your weak, try-hard, punk-ass, anti saggy-tit nonsense doesn’t change the fact that your shilling for a washed-up twat.

Bring it or zip it.

say what you want but those tatoos are amazing,and I don't even like tatoos.
So, you like tattoos on large women but tattoos aren’t your thing on the average size? Get your shit together, wee-un.

Ye make ZERO f***ing sense.

could be some girls are bigger than others.
Nothing like a backpedal and duck from gordyboy9.

Bitch can’t stick to his guns online, from the laptop in his mom’s basement.

Way to go Flipper.

When I was 16, I took care of my spots. I loved The Smiths, I loved Viva Hate and I loved Bona Drag. I ADORED Morrissey.

There were few who shared my love for him. Few who would join me in a show. Near none who’d join me in wearing the t-shirt, or badge - for fear of being ostracized by those who didn’t get the point.

Now? It’s little bitches like you, tossing nonsense like it’s all they have. It’s a brutal thing for those of us who’ve been there since before the music went to garbage and Yaxely-Lennon made his debut.

You’re late for your knock-out, punk.

Nothing like a backpedal and duck from gordyboy9.

Bitch can’t stick to his guns online, from the laptop in his mom’s basement.

Way to go Flipper.
I live with my two sisters in a very nice house in a very nice area,she won a decent amount on the lottery 8 years ago which allows us to have a decent life.

When I was 16, I took care of my spots. I loved The Smiths, I loved Viva Hate and I loved Bona Drag. I ADORED Morrissey.

There were few who shared my love for him. Few who would join me in a show. Near none who’d join me in wearing the t-shirt, or badge - for fear of being ostracized by those who didn’t get the point.

Now? It’s little bitches like you, tossing nonsense like it’s all they have. It’s a brutal thing for those of us who’ve been there since before the music went to garbage and Yaxely-Lennon made his debut.

I was 23 when the smiths split,some people on here weren't even born,longevity doesn't make anyone a bigger fan.why are my posts calm and measured whereas you can feel the anger in your post,your going to give yourself a heart attack.

Last edited:
So, you like tattoos on large women but tattoos aren’t your thing on the average size? Get your shit together, wee-un.

Ye make ZERO f***ing sense.
I was commenting on the skill of the tattooist which is superb in this case.

...and ^THAT’S what our wee-Melvis felching gordyboy9 has for a come-back. Not a shred personal responsibility for his own words. Just toddler-level “I bet” and “grow up” and “get a girlfriend”.

Maybe I’m married to a man, or a woman. Maybe I’m just f***ing my driver, like Melvis. You’ll know when I tell you. Until then, you’re just another c*** who’s overly invested in off-strip Vegas elevator music.

Try not to trip over your clown shoes, Bozo. You and Hovis may not have the quantifiable “LOSER” level of emoji use displayed by Croat123, but you’re just as daft and lost. Well out of your leagues and above your pay-grades, kiddo.

Come harder. Say something. Your weak, try-hard, punk-ass, anti saggy-tit nonsense doesn’t change the fact that your shilling for a washed-up twat.

Bring it or zip it.
your obviously an American who llikes to use the C word as if it makes your point more obvious,have you got a girlfriend yes or no.

Bring it or zip it.

o_O

Balloon head Hugh Running Wolf is back:lbf:

"MAYBE" you are married to a woman??:rofl::rofl::rofl:
maybe we will 'know' when you tell us??:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:hand:
go run with the :balloon:s

WtF? Brave Hugh Running Wolf ostracized?? who ostracized you, the James cucks?:lbf:

:crazy:

Her look says I just rolled out of bed before I wanted to because I had to go walk the f***ing dog so I grabbed what was nearest on the pile which ended up being my little sib’s Smiths shirt - but f*** it, it works.

That aside, I like it. It works for me. If only I looked so good sometimes I had taken my dogs out. My only real problem with it is how she can wear such tall boots and still have inches to spare before her knees. But that comes from envy and jealousy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom