Daily Mail: Ireland Baldwin wears Morrissey shirt whilst dog walking in LA (16 September, 2019)

As some appear to like the Morrissey / Smiths shirt stories:

full

full

Ireland Baldwin shows some skin in a Morrissey crop top as she walks her dog around LA... after roasting dad Alec on Comedy Central

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shows-skin-Morrissey-crop-walking-dog-LA.html

A few images and video of said.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhops: "duh, everyone thinks Ireland baldwin is soooooo unattractive. that may be, but I see something special in her that others cant see. im deep like that"

Ireland_Baldwin_for_True_Religion.png
woman with tatoos,sorry not for me.

bhops: "duh, everyone thinks Ireland baldwin is soooooo unattractive. that may be, but I see something special in her that others cant see. im deep like that"

Wow - a tattoo of Limahl.
The Kajagoogoo revival starts here!

As some appear to like the Morrissey / Smiths shirt stories:

full

full

Ireland Baldwin shows some skin in a Morrissey crop top as she walks her dog around LA... after roasting dad Alec on Comedy Central

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shows-skin-Morrissey-crop-walking-dog-LA.html

A few images and video of said.
Regards,
FWD.

I wonder if she has poop bags for the little doggy as she's not carrying a handbag.
Morrissey seems to be the tee shirt trend at present in LA anyway.

Pity she has to ruin her body with that tattoo. They're so common at this stage that anyone who hasn't one is making more of a statement.

Its one thing when an artistic person of whatever artistic profession express admiration for another artist. There judgement can have some merit in my eyes and I’m interested. When it’s just a celebrity I’m happy for the artist worn. They’re getting some public live but I don’t care to much at the end of the day

I don't know who she is and I don't care! As I don't care who is wearing or not a Morrissey t-shirt!!!
Cheap gossip!!!

Camel toe hoe, no idea who she is. Tits look really bad in that shirt.

Call Urbanus for a makeover luv!

I never quite understood the girls in boots thing but it must be part of the feminist movement.

The real news here is in the comments on her dog and tits.

The real news here is in the quotes and responses from Morrissey fans.

The real news here isn’t even news because EVERYBODY has come to accept that Morrissey is finished, except for the millennials who’ve somehow come to love pitchy, pablum-level sounds for elevators.

Nobody sane comes out with punk-ass bitch level judgement on someone’s dog and tits, if they’re listening to The Smiths, Viva Hate or Bona Drag.

Morrissey’s last 15 years of musical output is shite. His current fans like him FOR his politics. They’re an ugly bunch of wasted lives. Poor, bitter, cold, angry and loud.

Carry on though. At least we know where you all are. ;)

I wonder if she has poop bags for the little doggy as she's not carrying a handbag.
Morrissey seems to be the tee shirt trend at present in LA anyway.
shes got a bag over her shoulder,poop bag is inside.when did this thing start with small dogs,seen bigger hedgehogs.

woman with tatoos,sorry not for me.
gordyboy9 doesn’t like women with tattoos.

...but he’s ok with gruel-thin elevator music and pap for musicians.

gordyboy9 is the pinnacle of Melvis fans.

He’ll pump anything, as long as it keeps him in the tribe.

gordyboy9 is the BEST of the present Melvis crop. He doesn’t go the dog and tits route. He goes for tats.

THAT, right there, tells you everything you need to know about the present state of the Melvis fan club.

...and now, cue the predictable, delusional “why do you come here” lot.

I come here because I lived here for MANY years. You c***s are squatting in my house and I’ll be calling your weak-ass nonsense out until they tear the whole f***ing place down.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom