Daily Mail: Ireland Baldwin wears Morrissey shirt whilst dog walking in LA (16 September, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 17, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Sep 17, 2019 at 3:57 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 17, 2019.

1. bhops
      bhops
      People like to bash Ireland's looks but I find her oddly appealing, I can't make rhyme nor reason of it. Sort of like my strange fascination with the Jooe, Tropicana ad. Ireland IS batshit crazy though.
    2. rifke
      rifke
      who bashes her looks? I think you're thinking of the willis girls.
    3. rifke
      rifke
      she doesn't look great in that shirt though because of the positioning of her boobs. they look a little low. plus you need to be more flat chested and scooped shoulder to wear a neckline like that.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    4. bhops
      bhops
      I read the comments sections of articles like the one posted and Social Media and they are pretty unforgiving on ole Ireland.
    5. rifke
      rifke
      nah, I don't see any comments like that. of course I don't spend a lot of time--or indeed, any time--looking at online rags. I assume most people who aren't ridiculously judgmental and petty consider her to be a classic blonde beauty like her mother. it's not a look im partial to (she's no paulina porizkova, and the idea of her having a modeling career is a bit of a joke), but it's highly palatable. one needn't congratulate themselves for finding her "oddly appealing".
      • Funny Funny x 2
    6. bhops
      bhops
      Yeah but I just did and there really isn't anything you can do to stop me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. rifke
      rifke
      you're always congratulating yourself though, aint you? god knows why.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    8. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      She's quite sexy. Although I dont like blondes. I like my women to look like me. Im a narcissist
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    9. rifke
      rifke
      bhops: "duh, everyone thinks Ireland baldwin is soooooo unattractive. that may be, but I see something special in her that others cant see. im deep like that"

[​IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. rifke
      rifke
      with little black bushes?!
    11. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      yes. im gonna make steve watch. good night!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. rifke
      rifke
      whatever!
    13. rifke
      rifke
      @bhops you should change your personal text to ABSOLUTE DUD. cuz that's what you are: an ABSOLUTE DUD.
    14. bhops
      bhops
      I said 'people' not 'everyone.' Never mentioned I was deep, quite the opposite in fact. English comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? Much like the management of your finances.
    15. rifke
      rifke
      bhops theme song
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Oh dear!
      Oh dear!
      https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/everyone
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    17. bhops
    18. rifke
      rifke
      poor ireland baldwin, "people" being so merciless towards her looks. oh well, at least bhops likes her so she'll never be alone.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    19. rifke
      rifke
      correction: has a "strange" fascination with her. what other kind of fascination could one have with her other than a "strange" one? I mean, look at her!
      • Funny Funny x 1