Daily Mail: "Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane..." (May 13, 2023)

70899613-0-image-a-19_1683881070705.jpg

Big Mouth Strikes AGAIN! Morrissey is filmed from his BA business class seat demanding to be 'let off' the plane that was grounded due to stormy weather

Excerpt:
Severe thunderstorms meant his flight from London Heathrow to the Irish capital was diverted to Shannon on the west coast of Ireland where it sat on the tarmac for almost two hours until the weather improved.

But once on the tarmac, witnesses said Morrissey demanded to speak to the captain and asked to be 'let off' the Airbus A320 as he didn't 'want to be hanging around in [a] coffin' for hours.

Video passed to MailOnline shows him standing at the front of the plane, in a blue suit, talking to a cabin crew member who is heard telling him: 'We have to put the paperwork in the computer, close the door and then off we go'.

Related item:

Can't see the article in the digital print version.
This link will let you read the above without giving the Mail any traffic if you so want:
FWD.

Oh dear !!!!!!!!!
Pissed up on the plane, what a dick, lucky he didn’t get arrested.
How embarrassing 🙈

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

Last of the Gang to Fly
Get off the Plane
I Know Very Well How I Got Delayed
Cabin Crew Who Lie
The More You Delay Me, The Drunker I Get
Shannon Air Debacle, 2023
Now My Plane Is Late
The Pilots Are Afraid of the Passengers
World Peace Is None of Your Business Class

etc...

Not exactly a “hit piece” if the content is true, is it?
Boorish, dickhead behaviour. Unfortunately we’ve probably all been on a plane with someone like that.
Still, more harmless than being sat amidst a stag do to Malaga between Bazza and Gazza demanding more beer and taking swings at the cabin crew.

C’est la vie.

He tried to open the door mid flight and stormed the cockpit? Shocking really

I was expecting something far worse.

He does seem a bit drunk in the clip at the start. Morrissey is great but I wish he was a bit nicer sometimes and could earn some kind of positive press. Though I appreciate the daily mail and similar are shitheads. Off topic but he looks like he had more hair than usual in this clip? His hair has looked thinner over the past few years.

Shannon air disaster 2023

I am surprised he wasn’t arrested, he should be ashamed of himself.
Instead of pointing fingers at the daily Mail for reporting this, accusing them of trying to discredit him, looking for grime etc he should take a good look at his behaviour. The video says it all, what a prick.

Who filmed this?
Last of the Gang to Fly
Get off the Plane
I Know Very Well How I Got Delayed
Cabin Crew Who Lie
The More You Delay Me, The Drunker I Get
Shannon Air Debacle, 2023
Now My Plane Is Late
The Pilots Are Afraid of the Passengers
World Peace Is None of Your Business Class

etc...

How could you forget his first solo single?

Pisshead!

As for the article, ‘Morrissey is a bit of a dick’ is hardly news. I was expecting worse and it’s certainly not a ‘throw my upcoming tour tickets in the bin’ moment.

He does seem a bit drunk in the clip at the start. Morrissey is great but I wish he was a bit nicer sometimes and could earn some kind of positive press. Though I appreciate the daily mail and similar are shitheads. Off topic but he looks like he had more hair than usual in this clip? His hair has looked thinner over the past few years.
A bit drunk? I hope he is a LOT drunk to behave like that.

I did read the article and I’m not sure why the daily Mail are shit heads in your opinion. Because they showed you a video of someone you believe is great behaving in an obnoxious way? There wasn’t anything in the text that isn’t fact.

Agree about his hair!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom