Daily Mail article about Morrissey out grocery shopping in LA (7 June 2022)

It's the usual Daily Mail style inf0-dump article, just with a couple of pics of Morrissey in a rented Mini, in LA.

The relevant text being:

Morrissey put on a low-key display as he was seen sitting in his car as he headed out to do a spot of food shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The singer, 63, cut a casual figure in a salmon shirt as he lounged in his black vehicle before sending his assistant into Gelson's to pick up some groceries.

He shielded his eyes from the bright sunshine with an oversized pair of brown sunglasses and wore his silver locks in a natural style.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Moz is not for relating to journalists and I don't see him calling paparazzi. If it were so, it would be something very sad, very miserable, it does not go in those things that are mediocre, . I can't imagine Moz picking up a phone to communicate that he's going to a place to be photographed with a camera! He also looks angry! It looks good but I see a lot of ego :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....

They look miserable.
I know, right? Geez….and why is Damon (sic?) always looking so serious? Like a freaking robot. Is he told not to smile or show any emotion by his master? What a weird relationship…at least from a distance. It’s okay to smile once in while. We all got problems. Buck up.

Moz's look at the paparazzi is intimidating.
I’ll assume that’ a joke. He’s an 85 year old looking 63 year old. The greatest singer/lyricist ever to live? Yes….intimidating? No….I think it was Joyce who was asked if he was worried in any way regarding ‘Sorrow…..’ of Maladjusted….Joyce said something to the effect of Maybe if were anyone but Morrissey.

Damon always takes a good photo. The camera likes him. He has good craneal/facial structure. He'd be easy to draw. I'd have him wear a bowler and never smile. Babe! M is a confirmed RoggOsexual. It's a clinical term now.

No….I think it was Joyce who was asked if he was worried in any way regarding ‘Sorrow…..’ of Maladjusted….Joyce said something to the effect of Maybe if were anyone but Morrissey.
Joyce said that he would be much more worried if Lemmy had written the song.

I get that it must be annoying getting papped, but once you are in public you are fair game. If Moz had a case of the munchies he could always have sent Damon out for a grocery run, or just called Deliveroo like the rest of us.

see the mental institutes side door has been left opened again,person on here saying this was a pre-arranged photo op as if sam is in the bushes with a long lens,aye ok.

Obviously I'm wrong. I forgot that Morrissey is one of the most famous people in the world and a photo of him sitting in a car outside a supermarket is front page news.

see the mental institutes side door has been left opened again,person on here saying this was a pre-arranged photo op as if sam is in the bushes with a long lens,aye ok.
Agreed, that was a bit of a reach, wasn’t it? :crazy:

Why is it so unbelievable? It’s plausible. Also crazy enough to break a band apart and have the ending shrouded in secrecy all these decades.

But why would Marr walk out because of it & then Joyce & Rourke got dumped because they made Morrissey feel sad that Marr was gone?

Plus - when they were all fighting why did no one drop a hint about it?

Only sign of dirt is Haslam saying Marr could end Morrissey's career in 3 tweets because of something everyone knows about but no one mentions. 🤷‍♀️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom