Daily Mail article about Morrissey out grocery shopping in LA (7 June 2022)

It's the usual Daily Mail style inf0-dump article, just with a couple of pics of Morrissey in a rented Mini, in LA.

The relevant text being:

Morrissey put on a low-key display as he was seen sitting in his car as he headed out to do a spot of food shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The singer, 63, cut a casual figure in a salmon shirt as he lounged in his black vehicle before sending his assistant into Gelson's to pick up some groceries.

He shielded his eyes from the bright sunshine with an oversized pair of brown sunglasses and wore his silver locks in a natural style.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he bought himself a nice Mini convertible. In California they stick the new registration on the windshield like in the picture. Guess he's going to be staying here for a while.

His sunglasses are not oversized, they look nice on him, especially in combination with his silver locks.
1654615112819.png

Lol

They look miserable.

I wonder if masks are still mandatory in public places in LA?

It's almost as if they're sitting in a supermarket car park aware that they're being papped and not at a carnival.

Masks are not required, but they are highly recommended. Covid is currently rampant in LA, everyone who didn't get it in the past 2 years is getting it now. No doubt Moz doesn't want it, especially with shows coming up.

I wonder if masks are still mandatory in public places in LA?

It's almost as if they're sitting in a supermarket car park aware that they're being papped and not at a carnival.

I think they are mandatory at the moment.

Masks are not required, but they are highly recommended. Covid is currently rampant in LA, everyone who didn't get it in the past 2 years is getting it now. No doubt Moz doesn't want it, especially with shows coming up.

That's why Moz sent the other guy in the store
to pick up them sweet taters.
Weren't worth the risk of gettin' sick.

Poor Damien. He's not yet at that point where he realises that Moz always discards his associates the moment they become less useful to him than a soiled J-Cloth. I applaud his heroism, and determination to take the M dollar while being subjugated at every possible occasion

Poor Damien. He's not yet at that point where he realises that Moz always discards his associates the moment they become less useful to him than a soiled J-Cloth. I applaud his heroism, and determination to take the M dollar while being subjugated at every possible occasion
The guy's been around for 14 years so I'd say his "job" is pretty secure.

Why do the press always call Damon Morrissey's 'assistant'? What is this - the 1950's?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom